Belize City Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - Things To Do In San Pedro, Belize - San Pedro Belize Tours - Belize Forums – San Pedro Belize Forum – Belize Cruise Forums –  San Pedro Belize Travel Forums – Belize Tours – Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize
Belize City Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Tours - Best Excursions In San Pedro, Belize - Belize City Hotels

Belize City - San Pedro Belize - Ambergris Caye - Tours Market Place

Your guide to Belize Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Travel Forums - Ambergris Caye Travel Forums - San Pedro Belize Resorts - Things To Do In San Pedro Belize - Xunantunich and Cave Tubing From San Pedro - San Pedro Scuba Diving - Cave Tubing San Pedro Belize - San Pedro Belize Vacation Packages - San Pedro Dive Packages - San Pedro Belize Tour Companies - Belize City Travel Forums - Belize Cruise Message Boards - Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline - Xunantunich Tours - San Pedro Mayan Ruins Tours - Jungle Tours From San Pedro Belize

Belize Cave Tubing and Zip Line $95.00

This is a private travel forum used by us testimonial for our personalize services. Click on the website below for tour services:
http://meananddangerousadventuresbelize.bravesites.com

https://www.facebook.com/meananddangerousadventures

Belize City Travel Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Vacation on Ambergris Caye

Just got back home ( Tampa Bay ) after a 6 days vacation on Ambergris Caye. There were 13 of us in our group. We stayed at the Sun Breeze. It was a great hotel. The staff were very nice to our group. We walked around the island for two days. We just wanted to be on the beach. We were not interested in diving and snorkeling. We went to Mickey’s Restaurant for dinner and I met a couple who were to return home the following day. We had a few drinks together. They told is of the great time they had doing some tours on the mainland with a tour guide by the name of Donald Ramirez. I got Donald’s contact information from them and got in touch with Donald. We booked cave tubing and zip line canopy, lamanai ruins, and xunantunich ruins and zoo. Donald told me that we had to board the first ferry ( 7:00 ) so we may reach Belize City at 8:15. We board the van for the cave tubing and zip line and it was indeed a blast. When we arrived at the site we did the zip line and then the caves. As we hiked to the cave entrance Donald was pointing out medicinal plants and telling us about the history of the Maya. He also told us about the use of the caves by the Maya. The caves were dark and a bit spooky. I like it a lot. The light were good enough for the caves. For the first time in life I actually saw a water fall in a cave. The cave tubing lasted about an hour.

After the cave tubing we headed back to the City. Donald reminded us that we can do the tour of the zoo free f charge and all we needed to do was pay our entrance, fees. This was nothing to debate. We went for it. The zoo is well kept. The animals are not in cages like other zoos that I have been to. We took a few pics of the wild and continued our way to Belize City. Donald took us to a local restaurant for lunch. We had rice and bean with chicken. It was well prepared. After lunch we did a short City Tour. The zip line was a blast. I will never forget that.