Duneland Community Forum

A forum for civilized discussion of important issues facing the Duneland community.

Duneland Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forums

An impressive Website and an imressive forum. Your drug problems are formidable and it seems unanswerable. It is occuring all round the world and is put down as a "sign of the times". Understanding of other cultures and othe lifestyles can help, and we are proving to be a part of the answer by simply running forums wherin people can discuss and understand the problems from a world perspective.

I am Justin of Oz, I have a forum wherin is discussed all manner of things about current events and political occurences throughout the world. My forum is affiliated with the World Circle of Quality Affiliated Forums, which has members in the Uk, the USA and Australia. The World Circle has the ponderous aim of doing our little bit toward unifying the world in freedom from opression, poverty and dictatorial governments.

Many things are discussed including daily events in people's lives and the other little things that bother us, right up to the major happenings such as changes in government and changes in policy. Membership in the World Circle is by invitation directly to the website forum owner. We would be delighted if you would visit some of our forums and see for yourself the many topics and discussions, with a view to joining in as a valued member. There are some advantages: You will be in touch with what is going on in the world around us politically and socially. You will also gain some more traffic to your site from the other members who will find an interest in your part of the world. It gives you a chance to explain your views to those of us who wish to not rely totally upon the sometimes inaccurate news media for our information. Finally, all members benefit by learning about the Ground Level conflicts that beset the person in the street in each others part of the world.

You can find us at:
WilliamsUniversal.com

Support This Site:

Subscribe to the Chesterton Tribune

For a half price introductory subscription

call the office

at 926-1131,

or speak with your neighborhood carrier.

(Offer does not apply to mail subscriptions.)