Return to Website

BooksForABuck.com Forum

Welcome to our forum. We'd love to hear about what you're reading, what you think about our reviews, your comments on the latest affordable eBooks from www.booksforabuck.com, books you're reading elsewhere, and the highs and lows of your writing life (for writers, of course).

BooksForABuck.com Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Important question before I submit a book

There's one thing I need to know before I can decide if this is the right place for some of my shorter books: are your books on the shelves of brick-and-mortar bookstores? Not just available by special order, but on the shelves? If so, are they in any of the major chains, or just mom-and-pop?

Re: Important question before I submit a book

Hi Joe,

Our books are widely available in eBook format (through Fictionwise, Barnes and Noble, Mobipocket, Amazon Kindle Store, and other distributors as well as directly). We have very limited availability for our paperback versions--generally through Amazon only.

I appreciate your interest in publishing with BooksForABuck.com. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Rob Preece
Publisher, www.BooksForABuck.com

Re: Important question before I submit a book

Hello I want to share good information.바둑이게임 Get good information. 적토마게임
I will get good information. 골목게임
Everyone will have a hard time due to the corona, but please do your best.러닝게임 I hope that the corona will disappear soon.
그레잇게임It would be hard for everyone,선시티게임
but I hope that the more바둑이사이트 I will endure and get good results. Thank you바둑이게임주소