Return to Website

BooksForABuck.com Forum

Welcome to our forum. We'd love to hear about what you're reading, what you think about our reviews, your comments on the latest affordable eBooks from www.booksforabuck.com, books you're reading elsewhere, and the highs and lows of your writing life (for writers, of course).

BooksForABuck.com Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
vintage, recent, and even discontinued fashion and fitness magazines- 1 dollar...

i have been an avid fashion/fitness magazine collector for the last 18 years. im 29. so that tells you the date range of magazines i have.

as such, i have kept most of the magazines i have collected up to this point (august 2008). i am overwhelmed as i have limited space for them. i would like to sell them for 1-2 dollars each (depending on whether it is a collectible edition or not) and donate money to the american diabetes association or use the money for my tuition (i am currently a law student); or maybe a bit for each venture, depending on your response volume.

the magazines are in impeccable shape. many are or may be collectibles, but i need to get rid of them. too many books!!!!

if anyone is interested please email me? thank you so much in advance.

cosmo, vogue, fitness, elle, seventeen, allure, marie claire, bazaar, W, barbie, shape, runners world, womens health, vibe, mens health, womens fitness, lucky,, and others...

Re: vintage, recent, and even discontinued fashion and fitness magazines- 1 dollar...

바둑이게임I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. 모바일바둑이It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes
썬파워게임it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.현금바둑이 Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
현금포커
Fantastic work!현금맞고This piece of writing will help the internet visitors for creating new blog or even a blog from start to end.현금바둑이

Re: vintage, recent, and even discontinued fashion and fitness magazines- 1 dollar...

Hello!

Does your email address still work? I see it's @aol.com (ifgodwz1ovus@aol.com) so probably doesn't work now it's 2021.

This post is from 2008! Dang, it's 2021 now. 13 years ago. You must be 42 now. How is life?