Welcome Friends Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Welcome Friends Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friendship Versus Love

Hello Friends

I am praveen and got a topic "Friendship versus Love" on which i have to say something.

Friendship and Love both are cute relation.These are great as boon of God and we cannt compare both with any relation.In this world only these two relations are present in which all people come.

I dont want to compare these two but love in friendship and friendship in love is possible.Love is everywhere in two person whatever they are.Tho person can be father n mother, guy n gal, brother n sister, like this we can say love is great feeling between any two.

Like love friendship can be possible between any two whatever they are.Friendship should be meaningful becoz of its importance.Friends are like stars, like flowers.Stars give company to moon, flowers are cared by gardener.Here moon n gardener feel great becoz of their friends.

Here i could not differentiate between these two but i hope you all can give ur view better than me.

Friendship and Love are boon of God.

your friend
Praveen
worldway@gmail.com

Re: Friendship Versus Love

hello praveen

i like ur thoughts becoz i respect both words 'friendship' and 'love' so how can u put ur topic "friendship Versus Love"?

by the way these are very different relations and have a grt value in its.

thanks
bye
vinay