Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, ask questions or start a conversation via a post regarding paranormal research, paranormal investigation and paranormal phenomena.  Any and all other comments or subject matter will be deleted without exception.  We ask that since this is a youth accessible forum that no profanity be used here.  Also any content we deem inappropriate, especially material of an "adult" nature, abusive posts or posts perpetrating to be someone else will be deleted. 

All posts are subject to virus and spy-ware scanning before posting is allowed.

Violator's IP Number will be recorded, their post deleted and will ultimately be permanently barred from accessing this web-site. 

We created this forum in the hope it will become a source for knowledge and healthy debate.  Help us maintain our goal and enjoy.  Thank you!

Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ghost Dinner

I was wondering if anyone else is going to attend the "Ghost Dinner" at Tavern On Main in Chepachet on 02/24/2009. I read about it and am going with my wife and a friend. I don't know much about it but it sounds interesting.

Re: Ghost Dinner

Gee, I wish I had heard about this sooner! Is this being held at the Stagecoach Inn by any chance? Where can I get details?

It may be the Stage Coach Inn, I a saw it advertised in the Bargain Buyer as the "Tavern On Main".The phone # is 710-9788. Just google Tavern On Main Chepachet, R.I., and it comes up. They are also advertising another Ghost dinner for May 13,2009. Today my wife went into the hospital and I don't know if she will be released by tomorrow. I hope so. It was for 3 of us and I certainly won't go with her still in the hospital, so I hope she will be out by tomorrow because we will lose the money.Her health is obviously more important but the 3 of us planned this for awhile

I just noticed that the ad says May 13 , 2008, not 2009 but you can still call about tomorrow. I know they have a linit for about 30 people

Thank you for the information Joe. I hope your wife is out of the hospital and is able to attend. I will check out the website for the Tavern on Main.

The Ghost dinner at Tavern On Main (Stagecoach Inn), was really cool. A group called Paranormal United Research Society ran it. It went pretty good,considering the amount of people, about 25. I enjoyed it and my wife got out of the hospital in time to go, so that was nice

I had a great time also. The food was excellent and the company was even better. Unfortunately I didn't experience anything while I was there. Maybe there were just to many people.