Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, ask questions or start a conversation via a post regarding paranormal research, paranormal investigation and paranormal phenomena.  Any and all other comments or subject matter will be deleted without exception.  We ask that since this is a youth accessible forum that no profanity be used here.  Also any content we deem inappropriate, especially material of an "adult" nature, abusive posts or posts perpetrating to be someone else will be deleted. 

All posts are subject to virus and spy-ware scanning before posting is allowed.

Violator's IP Number will be recorded, their post deleted and will ultimately be permanently barred from accessing this web-site. 

We created this forum in the hope it will become a source for knowledge and healthy debate.  Help us maintain our goal and enjoy.  Thank you!

Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PARANORMAL OBSERVATION ON knotty oak shores Coventry, R I

this is a message for Maggie Florio: I am in process of purchasing the property 12 Knotty Oak Shores Road, Covemtry Rhode Island. We are told your group did an investagation on this property and have some information we would be intewrested in by the former owner. She has given me your name and has told me to contact you in reference to this. She stated that an Estelle lives in the kitchen and does not like dogs but she had one, do not know what breed, and she did not bother him. I have two pomeraions, small dogs, 10 years old, one blind, and I am concerned to know more about her and the ones still living there. This will help me knowing who is living there and not to be surprised. I am a full believer in such goings ons and have always been intregued with such. I also have an africian gray parrot that I am concerned about. PLEASE, email me as to how I could talk with you and possibly get info and more. I would also like another siting when we get settled as there is also a little girl I hear may be ready to leave.

thank you
SPNanny@cox.net

Re: PARANORMAL OBSERVATION ON knotty oak shores Coventry, R I

I will need to look at the investigation reports before I contact you about our findings to make sure the information is correct. Please allow me a couple of days. That is a beautiful spot and I can tell you this - we found no evidence of negative paranormal activity there. I'll be in touch soon.