Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, ask questions or start a conversation via a post regarding paranormal research, paranormal investigation and paranormal phenomena.  Any and all other comments or subject matter will be deleted without exception.  We ask that since this is a youth accessible forum that no profanity be used here.  Also any content we deem inappropriate, especially material of an "adult" nature, abusive posts or posts perpetrating to be someone else will be deleted. 

All posts are subject to virus and spy-ware scanning before posting is allowed.

Violator's IP Number will be recorded, their post deleted and will ultimately be permanently barred from accessing this web-site. 

We created this forum in the hope it will become a source for knowledge and healthy debate.  Help us maintain our goal and enjoy.  Thank you!

Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class Kudos

Two weeks ago, upon request Mr. Laird came to BC to teach our new all Freshman group the investigation basics and hopefully pass along some useful hints and HOW TO's. In the three plus hours he spent with us for free we learned more than the wannabe's class we all attended and soaked us for what was obviously a serious lack of knowledge. Mr. Laird was great and we would like to take him up on his offer to collaborate on a case with TRIPRG to further our learning. Here on campus there's plenty of places to investigate not normally open to people. Unfortunately, we lost the proper contact information, so we hope this posting is okay.

Do you think you all would mind having us along? We would really appreciate learning from the real deal.

Therresa Matinez
EGS

Re: Class Kudos

I'll send you the information and an application to the email you used to contact me originally. Otherwise, you can write me at triprg@yahoo.com any time.

I'm happy I could help!

Andy
T.R.I.P.R.G.