Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, ask questions or start a conversation via a post regarding paranormal research, paranormal investigation and paranormal phenomena.  Any and all other comments or subject matter will be deleted without exception.  We ask that since this is a youth accessible forum that no profanity be used here.  Also any content we deem inappropriate, especially material of an "adult" nature, abusive posts or posts perpetrating to be someone else will be deleted. 

All posts are subject to virus and spy-ware scanning before posting is allowed.

Violator's IP Number will be recorded, their post deleted and will ultimately be permanently barred from accessing this web-site. 

We created this forum in the hope it will become a source for knowledge and healthy debate.  Help us maintain our goal and enjoy.  Thank you!

Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy 25Th!

Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you all.

You probably don't remember me, but my parents called you in back in 1990 to find out what was going on in our apartment in Lonsdale (RI). That whole episode in my life is something that will forever reinforce a very real fear I harbor for Ouija Boards and a genuine concern for anyone stupid enough to use one.

God Bless and I offer you my prayers for your group's continued success.

Cliff Reynolds

Re: Happy 25Th!

Thanks Cliff. I agree about the Quija Boards, 110%!! Stay well - Andy

Congratulations RI Paranornal Resaerch Group!

John

Thank you John.

We will always love you guys! HUGE congrats!!

Nancy and MG-SGT Greg Wallace, USMC
(TRIPRGS Alumni 1989-1992)
Norfolk, VA

Happy 25th!

Sean (1990-1993)

Happy 25th to all of you, now on to the next 25

Way to go TRIPRG.

Andy, you old Fart! I had you pegged for a custom straught-jacket by now, 25 years -- WOW! Paula and my wishes for many more, Brother. Working with you made a huge difference in my life, thank you!

Thomas "Oz" Osman
Proud Alumni

BTW - Happy Birthday as well!

I never had a doubt that TRIPRG/S was here to stay. I only wish I still lived near enough to stay with you all. By what I saw on the member's page it looks like this group is going to be around for a long time to come.

Congratulations to everyone and a huge pat on the back to the Boss Man!

Ron Farrel
1990-95 Alumni

Congratulations to you all and especially to Andrew. Few organizations make it through the first few months, never mind two and half decades of keeping the priorities straight. As a former client and observer, I am certain your contributions, research and dedication toward this field's steady advancement shall continue to be second to none.

Bruce

Your group is so cool. Happy 25th!!

Niki

I can't believe its been twenty-five years. I was only with the group for two all-to-short years but it made such an impact on my life I can never begin to explain. I hear about you in the news from time to time and occasionally in movie credits as advisors but otherwise it seems Boss has kept his word never to give up flashlights for the spotlights; I can never forget when he said that and announced he had turned down a television show (talk about his big chance). My warmest,best wishes to you, Andy, and of course the rest of the real deal at TRIP-RG. They are lucky people, I hope they know how lucky they are! My heartfelt congratulations!

Love,
Maddy (Tucson, AZ)
1998-2000

Here's to all of you and to the next twenty-five years!

BP