Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, ask questions or start a conversation via a post regarding paranormal research, paranormal investigation and paranormal phenomena.  Any and all other comments or subject matter will be deleted without exception.  We ask that since this is a youth accessible forum that no profanity be used here.  Also any content we deem inappropriate, especially material of an "adult" nature, abusive posts or posts perpetrating to be someone else will be deleted. 

All posts are subject to virus and spy-ware scanning before posting is allowed.

Violator's IP Number will be recorded, their post deleted and will ultimately be permanently barred from accessing this web-site. 

We created this forum in the hope it will become a source for knowledge and healthy debate.  Help us maintain our goal and enjoy.  Thank you!

Welcome to The Rhode Island Paranormal Research Group's Message and Discussion Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Manifestation of ghosts

First of all, I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the Ghost Hunters Handbook. I'm very new at paranormal investigations and have a couple of questions. How are the ghosts able to commuinicate with words thru EVP without an actual body? I would think that they would need a vocal apparatus to form words. Secondly, I took a very interesting tour thru Bobby Mackey's Music World in Wilder, KY. We worked with a pendulum and one of the guests decided to put the pendulum between two inanimate objects to rule out human interference. There was no response. The tour guide said that the spirit needed human energy to respond; however, the spirits knocked about trash cans just fine without human interation. How can this be? Thanks for your time everyone. Sherry