Icelandic Horse Message Board

Message  Board for naturally gaited, naturally trained and ridden Icelandic Horses.

Icelandic Horse Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Icelandic Horses for Sale

Looking for an Icelandic Horse?

Re: Icelandic Horses for Sale

Hi,

Could you send me some informations about the horses for sale?
Thank you,

Frank

Greetings...found you on the net. I am "considering" purchasing an Icelandic
for my animal therapy program. Also, my passion is Parelli and am currently in
the Level 3 phase of learning. What can you tell me about this breed, a
friend seems to think they are very "hot" horses??? I own a Tenessee Walker and
love his temperment/also a fine quarter horse but am fascinated with this breed
even though I don't know much about them. Can you enlighten me????
Thanks.....Nancy

regarding icelandic horses being "hot", they are at the opposite spectrum. they are the most gentle, amazing, gaited horses on the planet. easy keepers, friendly, long lived(40 yrs) you could not ask for a nicer horse or easier to ride. yes they can go fast, because they are not just a pony.

Hi, I'm looking for a Icelandic Horse over 10years old, must be
a condifence bringer and must be a fun/cheerful charicter,
please e-mail me (pictures liked!)
icelandicverity@hotmail.com
Please (I live near Newcastle uk, only e-mail if u live in the
uk please

I have TW horse but as I get older, he seems to be getting taller and am considering the Icelandic Horse. I am interested in a gelding.
Thanks!
Walker

I am cutting back on herd size, contact me. I have all ages, colors , trained and untrained. They are the best horses I have ever owned

I have a few for sale, a 2yr old red dun colt and a 2yr old chestnut w/flax mane and tail. They are both people lovers and easy to handle.

Dont sopose there is ne icelandic 4 sale in hertfordshire, or near there!??! must be a suitable 1st pony/horse! email asap! tanx!

Ellie, are you in the UK?

Judy

I train for a swedish breeder, and I use the natural horsemanship methods (Parelli fan, amongst others) and academic riding (based upon principles taught at spanish riding school, an eager student of Branderup), to produce a safe, schooled horse to the best of my ability.
I have now a 5 yr old mare for sale. She has a lovely temperment, my kids are very fond of her as well. She is a 4 gaited horse, ridden mostly in a halter or a cavesson, and can perform shoulder-ins and haunches-in up to trot, with only this headgear. A joy on the trail as well. She is a pretty little sorrel mare, with what looks like a small candle-flame for a star, a thin stripe and tiny snip. If anyone is interested in 'Stelpa fra Selsvegur', take contact
Western Norway, American trainer