Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why Should I not Pledge

In as much as I am mature, older and somewhat wise and biblically well versed; I do not have all answers to all things. I am a Pentecostal Minister and former Baptist co-pastor. I’m also, a single father of two kids ages; 13 and 7. Moreover, I’m a 43 year old graduate student, in the final phase of being “investigated” by Omega Psi Phi inc.and I have been advised to be prepared to begin the “intake” -aka- pledge process in October 2009.

As a Church official, I have been particularly impressed with the service and activism that I’ve seen from Omega over the years. In fact, it seems that with substantially smaller numbers, the frat makes a larger impact in charitable undertakings than any single denomination and perhaps many denominations combined. In the church community, in general, pastors seem to demand a homogenous - "one size fits all" lifestyle.Leaders often use the name and word of God to exert control over members. We tithe, we give offerings, we sow seed, give gifts and invest, only to see a new building going with a proud sign saying “your tithes at work.” But, what are we doing to impact the world? How are we being fishers of men? We are preaching to the saved, attacking other organizations (frats –masons-Catholics-gays etc.) yet, we never address our own indifference towards the outside world. WE HAVE BECOME A CLOSED CLUB OF CHRISTIAN CHRONIES.

I am not trying to attack the church, but what is wrong with me becoming a member of a frat that weeds out weak men?

Am I missing something?

The bible declares that “a double minded man is unstable in all of his ways.”
How does a frat destroy and not develop?

ANY IMPUT IS GREATLY APPRIECIATED

Re: Why Should I not Pledge

I am a 43 year old Minister with 3 kids, 24, 22, and 21.

A fraternity that weeds out weak men? How so? You're talking to an X-Omega, and I can tell you that it's the weakest of all that make it. Beside, Omega does no fishing to bring sinful men to Christ, they just try to make sinful men better people with worldly acceptance.

Would you rather learn and recite Invictus, or call on an awesome savior to rescue you from sin?

Would you rather recite members versus men, or tell your weak in faith church members to straighten up or get out.

As for Pentecostalism, please read my posts in the blog and this forum that address that.

A fraternity that says to its members that you can serve any god is a bad fraternity. Omega teaches the universal brotherhood of man and the fatherhood of God; a pluralistic, demonic doctrine.

919/278-8911 Fred Hatchett (X-Omega)

Re: Why Should I not Pledge

Grad Chapter Omega
In as much as I am mature, older and somewhat wise and biblically well versed; I do not have all answers to all things. I am a Pentecostal Minister and former Baptist co-pastor. I’m also, a single father of two kids ages; 13 and 7. Moreover, I’m a 43 year old graduate student, in the final phase of being “investigated” by Omega Psi Phi inc.and I have been advised to be prepared to begin the “intake” -aka- pledge process in October 2009.

As a Church official, I have been particularly impressed with the service and activism that I’ve seen from Omega over the years. In fact, it seems that with substantially smaller numbers, the frat makes a larger impact in charitable undertakings than any single denomination and perhaps many denominations combined. In the church community, in general, pastors seem to demand a homogenous - "one size fits all" lifestyle.Leaders often use the name and word of God to exert control over members. We tithe, we give offerings, we sow seed, give gifts and invest, only to see a new building going with a proud sign saying “your tithes at work.” But, what are we doing to impact the world? How are we being fishers of men? We are preaching to the saved, attacking other organizations (frats –masons-Catholics-gays etc.) yet, we never address our own indifference towards the outside world. WE HAVE BECOME A CLOSED CLUB OF CHRISTIAN CHRONIES.

I am not trying to attack the church, but what is wrong with me becoming a member of a frat that weeds out weak men?

Am I missing something?

The bible declares that “a double minded man is unstable in all of his ways.”
How does a frat destroy and not develop?

ANY IMPUT IS GREATLY APPRIECIATED

Ezekiel 8 tells you why you must not pledge.

Lucifer is the god of Freemasonry, okeay you are talking about being bedazzled like Eve by what you see.

Sir please look out for the word Gnostic Dualism in a dictionary and it tells you why Masons have to do good works. They have to balance their good works with their bad works. Because Lucifer is both Good and bad.

Anyone who pledges is a fool, how can you join anything which you do not understand the aims of?

Plus the power of Gnostism is having a secret.

But they cannot give you all their secrets at one go because then there will be no need to comeback for more.

That is why you rise by degrees.

The final secret is this Lucifer is God.- illusrious Albert Pike 33 gegrees in "Morals and Dogma."

Sir you say that you are a minister please tell me- what do you understand by Mystery Babylon?