Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Life Blood of this Ministry (Undergrads Who Denounce)

Have you seen the ritual? Do you understand its teachings? You want to attack churches, I am cool with that, so let me ask you, is attacking those who speak in gibberish, ecstatic, and unintellible utterances TRIVIAL? Is attacking these preachers that ask people to pay tithes, TRIVIAL?

If Pastors were doing their jobs, I wouldn't have to have this site.

Instead of questioning what is going on here, concentrate on asking the chapter you desire to join for a ritual, the constitution and by-laws, etc. Ask them why they employ secrecy if everything is all good, let the world see it.

There is no theocracy here, just plain and simple facts given to those in darkness concerning the inner workings of a GLO.

Speaking of undergrads who denounce or don't even pledge, there was a recent praise report of some young women who are a part of a Bible Study group at a midwestern university (Ohio) who decided not to pledge after listening to the "radio broadcast" ficilitated by myself and former Omega J. Smith who pledged undergrad at Tuskeegee University. F.Y.I. Minister Hatchett and I will be heading there on January 21-22, 2007 to facilitate a two day seminar on the Biblical Truth About Greekdom. More and more undergrads are seeking AND accepting Truth as presented by The Holy Spirit of God Almighty--not merely by some spirit from who knows where.

Gail Gray

By the way: the address to my website is:

gailgray.com/home.html

The main page is still being added to, but it is accessible. Thanks for supporting the Kingdom of God!

Within the past 4 months, approximately 20 -30 people have either denounced or forgone greeklife altogether.

SINCE 1990, WHEN ELDER JAMES P. THARRINGTON WORTE HIS BOOK, "SHOULD CHRISTIANS PLEDGE GREEK FRATERNITIES AND SORORITIES", 3 SIMILAR TO IT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN.

LATELY, THE BGLO CROWD HAS SEEN A SPECIFIC OR APPARENT NEED TO COUNTER THIS AVERSION TO GREEK LIFE BY AUTHORING BOOKS OF THEIR OWN. I PERSONALLY KNOW TWO AUTHORS OF SUCH BOOKS, AND BELIEVE I KNOW A THIRD. IF I DO NOT KNOW HER, I KNOW OF HER LEGACY THAT SHE LEFT BEHIND.

THE GREAT THINGS ABOUT THESE BOOKS IS THAT THEY PLAY RIGHT INTO THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT PLEDGE, AND CONFIRM THEIR OWN FAILURES AS ORGANIZATIONS TO DEAL WITH THE "REAL" ISSUES FACING THE BLACK COMMUNITY.

Is there anyway to get a count on the most populous BGLO city in the US...undergrad/graduate wise. I would dare to say it could be Nashville, the city I am currently located in. The stronghold, rationalization, and "not so truthful" spirit here is rampant, not to mention the humungous lines they cross here.

Just inquiring.