Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I can not believe how much I learned about BGLOS FROM YOU

I had the opportunity to speak with the site’s facilitator by phone and I must confess that it was the polar opposite of my preconceived expectations. I fully expected Minister Hatchett to engage in an all out assault against Black Greek Letter Organizations. This was not the case. In fact, he carefully explained the history, the positive aspects, both real and perceived and then asked me several introspective questions. Due to the length of the conversation and my current limitation of time, I will speak to the heart of the matter. I am a reasonably well versed and articulate college graduate with superb research skills. I found that he was more than well versed and researched in every Greek Frat. but also experience and versed in the Masonic org., which is where BGLO’S are birthed. Instead of a preacher that was soooo heavenly bound that he was no earthly good – he had a realistic down to earth approach. One of his pointed questions to me was “how would God feel about you being hazed” – I had no response. What about the hidden social issues facing the black community such as: rape, incest, homosexuality etc.? Where are the BGLO’S on those issues? What about Deity OR MORE SPECIFICALLY Jesus? I was unaware of the fact that any religion will do……

As with the Masonic order, some “Greeks” are dangerously close to idolatry. Egyptology, of course, is to some degree idol worship. The Masonic order readily accepts all religions, as do Greeks, and can NOT be classified as a Christian organization.

Very eye opening.

If pledging or becoming a Mason or some other secret sect interest you, I would urge you to make a call or send a private email to Minister Hatchett first. If nothing else happens, you will not be ignorant to the facts of what you are getting into.

Let me stress, that this individual is not a wanna be frat boy who didn't have what it take to cross. He is an actual ex-member of one of the more brutal BGLO'S as well as being an EX-Mason. I found him to be credible, patient, knowlegable and most important, bearing the discernment that a Holy Spirit filled, Saved Minister needs to combat such a perplexing yet subtle issue.

Thanks again…