Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: An Attack From A Fellow Believer of Delta Sigma Theta

Well when people are in covenant with demons you can expect them to defend their organizations. The part that is so crazy is that they know the oaths they take are crazy and when you have a person who claims to be a christian becoming a DST or whatever then the get to haze the next group. So you have a christian HAZER!!!

Re: An Attack From A Fellow Believer of Delta Sigma Theta

Who is actually in covenant with demons or the devil.....? You may think someone else is... and someone else thinks you are.... I am a Christian and I have witness another organization/religion utilize the King James Version of the bible (almost a 2 hour presentation of various books/chapters/verses) to support their religious beliefs and denounce Christianity. Point being... you can utilize the bible to speak against GLO's.... and GLO's can utilize the bible to justify their core values or actions. The major difference is... voice your love/belief/devotion for your GOD. If you are a true believer you are not here to convert people but voice just that. Ultimately there will be judgments day and GOD will have the final say on if YOU as a devote Christian are worthy enough over a devote Christian that is also a member of a GLO. So negative connotations or speaking against another religion or organization is really not up to you, me, or any other person. If you meet someone apart of a GLO or who is not... Your obligation to Jesus Christ is to "speak of your GOD and let others know the glory", not speak so negative about what you dislike where you barely testify of what your GOD has done... Christianity vs. Islam, Christianity vs. GLO, Islam vs. Judaism... Why is it a vs.? Let others know of your GOD and do your part to worship and spread the word, because ultimately GOD will have the final say and decision and trust me... GOD will not ask YOU what you think of this non GLO or GLO member.