Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Media Blackout

Fred:

I've debunked your entire stance on this issue since 1998. That's why you initially block me and deleted 99.99% of my posts to your forums. Not ONE of them contained any cursing or was unfounded. They simply expressed a view contrary to that of your own. You have YET to provide any substantial evidence to support your stance against GLOs.

I've had telephone with you and you seemed rather personable. However, you'd return to your usual negative, biting self on your board, attacking me and my beliefs with your Islamaphobic rhetoric.

Galen Muhammad
Fred:

I've debunked your entire stance on this issue since 1998. That's why you initially block me and deleted 99.99% of my posts to your forums. Not ONE of them contained any cursing or was unfounded. They simply expressed a view contrary to that of your own. You have YET to provide any substantial evidence to support your stance against GLOs.

I've had telephone with you and you seemed rather personable. However, you'd return to your usual negative, biting self on your board, attacking me and my beliefs with your Islamaphobic rhetoric.

Galen,

What is really wrong with you? I am not used to grown men whining like this. I love you man, but I will, as you can see, I bash folks who preach a false Christianity, which I consider worse than Islam.

I must add that a lot of posts were wiped out and you were not the only one locked out, and that everyone was not locked out for profanity or vulgarity.

To say that you have debunked the Biblical Worldview of a worldview that you left is rather oxymoronic. You left the Lord of Glory for another God, Isaiah 44:6- Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God. So how can you debunk mt stance, when you cannot properly explain something from the PROPER biblical worldview, a worldview you deny.

Your fraternity emulates not simply the culture of Ethiopia, but its religious culture of idolatry. If you say this, you agree with this, and you are inherently no different. This can be understood in how the pledge progresses from darkness to light as represented by the 3 Pharaohs on the Alpha shield. This light to darkness has played out in this fashion in Pagan cultures for centuries.

I reject your use (or, rather, abuse)of the word "love".

I'm no longer amazed that this site is still up and running. I only came here because one of my Frat brothers asked the age old question...for rhetorical purposes ("....is there a conflict between Christianity and one's membership in Greek-lettered organizations?").

Of course, the correct answer is EMPHATICALLY NO!!

Fred:

Still up to your usual tricks, I see....

You're putting words in my mouth.....AGAIN!!

I debunked your interpretation/misinterpretation of Biblical scripture. Ok..... Is that clear enough for you?! Fact of the matter is, you know this!!

I never stated or implied that, "....I was the only one" who was blocked or whose posts were deleted. I did state, however that, in addition to the people and posts displaying vulgarity and cursing, you also blocked any facts and opinions that were contrary to your misinterpretation of the Bible.

You only left those posts intact of people who were gullible to believe the same old, trite and unfounded theory as the one you believe.

Galen Muhammad
Fred:

Still up to your usual tricks, I see....

You're putting words in my mouth.....AGAIN!!

I debunked your interpretation/misinterpretation of Biblical scripture. Ok..... Is that clear enough for you?! Fact of the matter is, you know this!!

I never stated or implied that, "....I was the only one" who was blocked or whose posts were deleted. I did state, however that, in addition to the people and posts displaying vulgarity and cursing, you also blocked any facts and opinions that were contrary to your misinterpretation of the Bible.

You only left those posts intact of people who were gullible to believe the same old, trite and unfounded theory as the one you believe.

If what you are saying is true, how come I am not a Muslim? The answer is simple. The evidence for its divine inspirer, divine inspiration, and Holy Book is not there.

If that Alpha who came up to you and asked you that question, I would ask him, why is he asking a Muslim.

As a Muslim, you deny
1.) The Deity of Jesus and His bodily resurrection. In doing so, you deny His Eternal Sonship, the reality of His atonement, and place Him among the rest of the gods, which is NO DIFFERENT than what WORD OF FAITH PREACHERS DO. Now you want to bash some "Christians", go getem', but it still won't change your destiny. I hope to see you one day as a mighty and bold evangelist of Jesus Christ.

As you can see, I am not going to get into a cat and mouse with you. So please bring the misinterpretations to my attention, and if I have misinterpreted, I will, as I did in the revising of my book, make the change.

It will still not change my point of view on GLO's. The Biblical Worldview is as it stands; CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT BE IN COVENANT WITH AN ORGANIZATION THAT TEACHES AS ITS PRINCIPLES, DOCTRINES THAT OPPOSE THE BIBLE. These organizations, just like a bad church, breeds spiritual corruption. They have among them people who proslytize other faiths as well. These organizations pose a clear and present danger to the Born Again Believer.

Fred:

To directly address your question: Nothing it wrong with me. I merely made a factual statement.

To address your inaccurate assessment: My statement, in no way, shape, form or fashion, represented any "whining". Again, it was a simple statement of facts.

Fred, Fred, Fred..... You haven't seen me "bashing" any Christians. You've taken up that mantle all by yourself! On the contrary, I've actually been defending them against your assaults since ~`97/`98.

Go back and re-read up on the Nicean Council where the "divinity of Jesus" became part of the theology that Jesus taught.

The comment you made as an excuse as to why you're not a Muslim is nonsensical and irrelevant. Btw, Muslims don't believe in "gods". We believe in God..... Yeah, Same the Creator of the Earth, Heaven and everything in, on and underneath them and Sender of messengers and prophets.

There is NO WAY I could recount all of the errors of your misinterpreting the Bible to suit your vain desires. I'd be writing my own book in order to do so!

Finally, I never stated or implied that I was/am attempting to change your mind....on anything....even your twisted misinterpretation of Biblical scriptures! From what bogus source are you acquiring such ludicrous ideas??!!

Galen Muhammad
Fred, Fred, Fred..... You haven't seen me "bashing" any Christians. You've taken up that mantle all by yourself! On the contrary, I've actually been defending them against your assaults since ~`97/`98.

Go back and re-read up on the Nicean Council where the "divinity of Jesus" became part of the theology that Jesus taught.

The comment you made as an excuse as to why you're not a Muslim is nonsensical and irrelevant. Btw, Muslims don't believe in "gods". We believe in God..... Yeah, Same the Creator of the Earth, Heaven and everything in, on and underneath them and Sender of messengers and prophets.

There is NO WAY I could recount all of the errors of your misinterpreting the Bible to suit your vain desires. I'd be writing my own book in order to do so!

Finally, I never stated or implied that I was/am attempting to change your mind....on anything....even your twisted misinterpretation of Biblical scriptures! From what bogus source are you acquiring such ludicrous ideas??!!

Sorry fella, but the council of nicea came Waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy after the divinity of Jesus was established in scripture. So, be that as it may,

"We believe in God..... Yeah, Same the (the same) Creator of the Earth, Heaven and everything in, on and underneath them and Sender of messengers and prophets." GM

No sir, not the same. Your God and my God are not one and the same. Islam is no different that the Pistis Sophia, the Nag Hammadi, etc. Copycat fairy tales of the true gospel!!!!

And Galen, please cut and paste all entries. LOL!

Fred:

Referring to Islam, you stated:

"Copycat fairy tales of the true gospel!!!!"

Careful Freddie.....

People could same the same of your beliefs.....and be MORE accurate!!

But there were many beliefs in Christianity that were hotly debated during the Nicean Council and not all Christians believed in a triune. So, you are partially correct. The triune belief DID exist, but it was not a wholly accepted tenant of the faith accepted and practiced by all Christians at that time. It wasn't until Constantine decided to incorporate that belief (along with other beliefs) and make all other beliefs w/in Christianity a heresy. But you're a "Bible scholar"....you already know this. Why front?

What I've stated is nothing new....!! It's an accurate, historical record.

Minister H
Galen Muhammad

Sorry fella, but the council of nicea came Waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy after the divinity of Jesus was established in scripture. So, be that as it may,

"We believe in God..... Yeah, Same the (the same) Creator of the Earth, Heaven and everything in, on and underneath them and Sender of messengers and prophets." GM

No sir, not the same. Your God and my God are not one and the same. Islam is no different that the Pistis Sophia, the Nag Hammadi, etc. Copycat fairy tales of the true gospel!!!!

Fred:

I have noticed you "cherry picking" my posts while not addressing the core of the posts.....

GM said:
"Fred:

Referring to Islam, you stated:

"Copycat fairy tales of the true gospel!!!!"

Careful Freddie.....

People could same the same of your beliefs.....and be MORE accurate!!"

Min. H
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Isalm has had a millineum+ to do that. Time keeps on slippin' slippin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"But there were many beliefs in Christianity that were hotly debated during the Nicean Council and not all Christians believed in a triune. The triune belief DID exist, but it was not a wholly accepted tenant of the faith accepted and practiced by all Christians at that time."

Min. H
Now that you get told that you're wrong, you want to run and hide, AS IF you already knew it was not true.
AT THAT TIME.... Gnosticism, etc. had long been an influence on Christianity. 200 years or so is about the length of time for fables to start grabbing a foothold, so this is no surprise.

"So, you are partially correct."

Min. H
How am I partially wrong? You did bring the subject up.

"It wasn't until Constantine decided to incorporate that belief (along with other beliefs) and make all other beliefs w/in Christianity a heresy. But you're a "Bible scholar"....you already know this. Why front?

Min. H
#1- Constantine was not BORN AGAIN.
#2- Who's fronting? I dealt the hand you played me. There was no need to deal with this fake council. The Bible was already CANONIZED.

"What I've stated is nothing new....!! It's an accurate, historical record."

Min. H
No doubt! But an accurate historical record does not change what was ALREADY WRITTEN.

One other thing, among historically reliable documents, I have never seen The Koran, the Vedas or any other major religious book, except for the Bible mentioned. Sooooooooo... Give me some historical facts?

It's a message board. I can answer to whatever I believe is important to the readers. They will decide if I am some phony or not.

Who is Haman according to secular history?