Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do your research concerning the church.........

Anthony Evans is the President of National Black Church Initiative (NBCI). He wrote a letter to the community about gay marriage and the NAACP. He goes off on Julian Bond and the NAACP, and rightly so, but he has in his own camp, Pastors who have fellowshipped with Gay believers. I am going to send him an e-mail on this situation, but this is something I find deeply wrong with people who wnat to label CHURCH movements with a racial perspective and can't keep the butchers from slaying the people.

Not only that, but he has church affiliations with denominations that are clearly opposed to sound doctrine, but listen to this,

"Sometime during the year I approached you at the Kennedy Center to talk about a rumor that has permeated the African American religious community that the NAACP has received large contributions from gay organizations for the purpose of advocating their right to marriage as a civil rights question. Your response was, “I’m not turning down any money,” http://www.blackpressusa.com/news/Article.asp?SID=13&Title=Press+Releases&NewsID=20875

Have you turned down any money from the Potter's House, PAW, inc., COGIC (Blake to be specific)? Within this group are the gay fellowshippers. Come on Anthony, I know you have people who do research for you.

gcmwatch.wordpress.com/.../is-td-jakes-going-gay-christian-friendly/

http://www.witnessfortheworld.org/wr1204.html

IT IS NO WONDER BELIEVERS THINK THEY CAN DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING THEY WANT, TRYING TO PLAY THE MIDDLE OF THE FENCE BETWEEN HOLINESS AND UNHOLINESS.

DID THEY EVER STOP TOP THINK, "BESIDE GOD, WHO'S WATCHING?"

WHY IS THAT AN IMPORTANT QUESTION? MILLSTONES!!!!!!!!!