Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
out of order

I find it to be very wrong that you seem to attacking members of the divine 9 and especially DST. You claim to be christian but YOU ...yourself are JUDGING something you know nothing about. are you a FANATIC ?!..seems like it... You look FOOLISH as a minister and your followers look just as silly begging Greeks or random people to find ritual books..WHY? to put secrets on the net? I wanna let you know...YOU WILL STILL NOT KNOW ALL OF OUR SECRETS. unfortunately someone was silly to hand over something to you and now you are READING TOOOOO MUCH INTO SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. To all the people who denounced their letters...that's fine...denounce them BUT just because you had a BAD experience does not mean that others have. I don't believe in hazing...as in no demeaning...belittling....hurting...how could I call someone my sister if I do such things...now that I believe is not of GOD. keep it cute or put it on mute...good day

Re: out of order

shaking my head.....
I find it to be very wrong that you seem to attacking members of the divine 9 and especially DST. You claim to be christian but YOU ...yourself are JUDGING something you know nothing about. are you a FANATIC ?!..seems like it... You look FOOLISH as a minister and your followers look just as silly begging Greeks or random people to find ritual books..WHY? to put secrets on the net? I wanna let you know...YOU WILL STILL NOT KNOW ALL OF OUR SECRETS. unfortunately someone was silly to hand over something to you and now you are READING TOOOOO MUCH INTO SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. To all the people who denounced their letters...that's fine...denounce them BUT just because you had a BAD experience does not mean that others have. I don't believe in hazing...as in no demeaning...belittling....hurting...how could I call someone my sister if I do such things...now that I believe is not of GOD. keep it cute or put it on mute...good day

I will answer only to those things I feel necessary to answer to:
1.) You are judging me, so whether you are a Minister or not, Christian or not, that's two-faced.

2.) As for secrets, you do not know what I know whether it be FTD or TTBOD, it matters not. What matters is that the Biblical Worldview is given. I do not need to know them all, a few have served my purpose well.

3.) Then what about pledging do you believe?

4.) Why is the bad experience always a reason for people to denounce, as if GLO's are so great, you have to be out of your mind to denounce?

5.) I judge something that current and X-Members have given their stamp of approval on.

Minister H,
I was reading many of your posts and came to wonder how many people in your congregation or that reply to this blog use the same name (I'm referring to the name Minister H)? Honestly, I came to your website just to see what it is you actually have against BGLO's and while your motivation is claimed to be in the interest of Christianity and exposing the lies, I can't help but wonder how you justify the LIES that you tell here. Please be consistent, if you aim to bring ANYONE to Christ in any capacity. Be honest about your motives and more importantly your background. And specificallry, I'm referring to your threads claiming: 1) I am an ex-Que; 2) I am an ex-Alpha; 3)I am an ex-Iota - now while you can concurrently be a Freemason and a member of an NPHC organization, you CANNOT hold membership in several NPHC organizations. Yours in Christ - Curious

CURIOUS VISITOR
Minister H,
I was reading many of your posts and came to wonder how many people in your congregation or that reply to this blog use the same name (I'm referring to the name Minister H)? Honestly, I came to your website just to see what it is you actually have against BGLO's and while your motivation is claimed to be in the interest of Christianity and exposing the lies, I can't help but wonder how you justify the LIES that you tell here. Please be consistent, if you aim to bring ANYONE to Christ in any capacity. Be honest about your motives and more importantly your background. And specificallry, I'm referring to your threads claiming: 1) I am an ex-Que; 2) I am an ex-Alpha; 3)I am an ex-Iota - now while you can concurrently be a Freemason and a member of an NPHC organization, you CANNOT hold membership in several NPHC organizations. Yours in Christ - Curious

CV
"Minister H,
I was reading many of your posts and came to wonder how many people in your congregation or that reply to this blog use the same name (I'm referring to the name Minister H)? Honestly, I came to your website just to see what it is you actually have against BGLO's and while your motivation is claimed to be in the interest of Christianity and exposing the lies, I can't help but wonder how you justify the LIES that you tell here. Please be consistent, if you aim to bring ANYONE to Christ in any capacity."

Min. H
Consistency is what people who oppose and agree with me certainly notice is that I am consistent.

CV
"Be honest about your motives and more importantly your background. And specificallry, I'm referring to your threads claiming: 1) I am an ex-Que; 2) I am an ex-Alpha; 3)I am an ex-Iota - now while you can concurrently be a Freemason and a member of an NPHC organization, you CANNOT hold membership in several NPHC organizations. Yours in Christ - Curious"

Min. H
Now CV, if you read the thread where I give MY personal testimony, it is clear to see that those other testimonies are not mine. I placed those testimonies up their with the permission of the individuals. The purpose of the threads are for anyone who is a X-member of that particular organization. A thread starter does not mean that individual is the actual object of the thread's title.

Now it would be possible for someone to hold memberships in all 3 if they so chose, but they would probably have to lie somewhere along the way, or they could have joined and then denounced all 3. If you were to ask me if simultaneous, multiple memberships have ever been held in the NPHC; my opinion would be yes. Factually, I have no idea.

So before you imply an deceit or lying, just simply ask what the threads are about via e-mail. It makes me wonder about your motives. Character assassination is one of the greatest message destroyers, even when the message is true. Just ask the Lord Jesus Christ! In 2010, He is the most lied about and villified person.