Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Delta Sigma Theta's National Chaplain

It has gotten worse. Dr. Susan Newman's affiliations are even worse. When you go to this link, just read her various affiliations. Bishop McKenzie herself has been appointed by Obama to sit on some new pseudo-cabinet position with homosexuals, pro-abortionists, etc.
http://www.sincerelysusan.com/moreaboutsusan.html

So six years or so after this post originated, who has turned out to be correct? Concerned Christian Greek and her peanut gallery, or myself and Me? You be the judge, but I also want to bring up another sad issue. Howard Divinity and United Theological Seminary, Dayton, Ohio are the two schools where both women got their masters (Howard) and pH.D.'s (United). Some of the most liberal, black preachers get their degrees at these schools. Their theology is ecumenical, which is why it can be easily understandable why we have our Susan Newman's of today.

Re: Delta Sigma Theta's National Chaplain

Fred Hatchett
I use words no different than Jesus did. People in the Bible have been called names that fit them or the ACTIONS that are defined by those words. If support for sin is not disgusting then what is it? Has ANY DELTA who has been to this site looked up this information about Vashti McKenzie or are you all still relishing her deltahood and being clergy? Is her influence and stature so great that you all are willing to ignore this book review and the statements she made on the State of the Black Union? Fred Hatchett LOVES greeks, but hates what the organizations are about, what they teach, support and promote openly. It's people like me that can love the homosexual and tell him or her they are just as wrong and sinful as can be, because I realize that it's not really me who is saying it. I HATE homosexuality, the doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses, etc., but that hatred does not, will not and spiritually speaking CANNOT be directed at a the people. If I said that what Jehovah's Witnesses believe and promote is disgusting and say why, is there anything wrong with that? Well, when you find out what they believe I do not see how you could not. The difference between you all and Jehovah's Witnesses is that you all keep your dirt(Uh Oh! Here we go!) secret.

I stand corrected concerning the secret dirt. Jehovah's Witnesses have much to hide as well, like their Kingdom Interlinear Translations.