Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GREEKS and SATANIC HAND SIGNALS

I often caution people who use this information not to use it, if they cannot form a specific link between the sign and its demonic use. It's easy for a greek to dismiss it as uneducated fanaticism. This is why I say stick to the facts that can be directly applied to the organization.

I don't know if you clicked on the hyperlinks in my earlier post or not, but I have included many below and they can be time consuming for those that want to know the truth. I pray that they are unbiased and read with an open mind and ask God to reveal to them the truth.

As far as uneducated, I have done much research on several topics. They are to seek truth just as I did but I will post some of the things that I have found. Although this is not my primary research. I ran across some things related to GLOs while doing my main research. Additionally, while visiting this church a few months back for revival, the pastor stated that he was an ex-sigma and denounced because of satanic affiliations. He went over all of the hand signals. That is when I really started researching this on the side and it tied in to my other research. They can call it uneducated if they want but if there is any doubt in their mind, they should look for the truth and accept it. As far as fanaticism, I could care less about these orgs. I care about the souls of the ones that are in them. I have a BS in mathematics, a masters in computer info systems, and a masters in math education. God made me who I am and I give Him all the glory. I am not going to bow down and worhsip anyone or anything but him. HELL is real! and I don't want to go.

The info that you requested:

These are some of the signs for Zetas and Sigmas that known politicians and stars use all the time. Why would they use them? Pay attention to George Bush(sigma), 2nd picture of Obama(zeta). Check it Out!
Symbols

Anton Szandor LaVey (April 11, 1930 – October 29, 1997) born Howard Stanton Levey, was the American founder and High Priest of the Church of Satan as well as a writer, occultist, and musician. He was the author of The Satanic Bible and the founder of LaVeyan Satanism. Look at his right hand He is throwing up the sigma sign and it is clear what he is and what he is doing. Wonder why the Sigmas nickname is blue devil. Not a coincidence.

A-OK hand signal
Look at the Beatles throwing it up along with the known devil horn sign Beatles
The following people are not kappas Read ThisCompare this to the kappas
kappasOpen the windows side by side

Look at this phoenix. Isn't this what the Omegas do. Why are their hands out like that? It does not signify a dog. Who started them to do this? Rhetorical.Phoenix
The Omegas doing it Click for comparison Open both windows at the same time and look at them side by side.

Search the history of the phoenix.

Scroll down and look and Jayz and Denzel in the following picture. They are clearly not deltas and they are not throwing up diamonds as they would have everyone to believe. Jayz
Compare them with the deltas Deltas

Aren't they suppose to do something to these people for throwing up their sign??????
Anyway

Lucifer the son of morning is he who bears the light. That is why the flaming torch is used although they would say it means the torch of reason. Many GLOs shields have a flaming torch.

Look at this baphomet with the flaming torch at the top of its head baphomet

The sigma gamms crest has a skull and bones at the bottom, a flaming torch, and a phoenix with two serpents. Click here

Shield Breakdown
Shields

Read the following:
Check out this paper

Prison Planet

Also check out these websites:

A layman perspective

Boule Part 1
Part 1

Boule Part 2
Part 2
David Icke

This is not a coincidence people!

WAKE UP PEOPLE! Everyone and everything is not as it seems. Satan is the master of deception.

Steve CokelyCheck out part 1, 2, 3.

Now I have shared many websites, articles, pictures, and you Minister H have shared scripture and so forth. I don't know what else they need.
I am done writing and have shared some of my findings. The ball is in their court. Is it worth your soul???

Duet11:16 Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
This is my last post because I try to watch my tone when I interact with people because I dont't always know who I am entertaining. You should try that sometime. I apologize to you sir if I have misused your website and I can assure you that it will not happen again. I was only trying to help but I don't like being scolded by someone if I consider us to be for the same cause. I tend to shy away from confrontations. If you would like to contact me my email was submitted on the site.

Please excuse any typos.

As I stated before, not all signs are directly, or even indirectly related to these organizations. You do not have the information to support those claims. Much of it is pure speculation.

If you did, you would have given it here. Now my number is 919/278-8911 if you would like to talk about this.

It is unfortunate that people have to use unfounded and unsubstantiated information to prove their point. I have tried to tell many people, even those in leadership to stop putting this kind of information out there without proof (even circumstantial) to associate it with Greek Organizations.

I do not use information from Cokely and DaGhettotymz.

I just had to post one more time. Cokely and Daghettotymz is not the only thing that I provided and I am not going to list everything that I have read over the last year. But I guess it does not matter. No matter how much info anyone provides you are going to be right in your own mind. Unless there is an exact quote from the Bible that says "Sigma Gamma Rho is associated with satan" then there will be a lack of evidence in your world. I am convinced that these orgs were started by the illuminati/masons. etc. You think whatever you want. Skulls and bones being on their crests can't meant anything good neither do serpents. Circumstantial I think not.

Minister H said
"It is unfortunate that people have to use unfounded and unsubstantiated information to prove their point."

And if you are talking about me you don't have to say people; call me by my name. And if you say that it is unsubstantiated and unfounded then you should not have said to prove a point since you think that I have not proven it. You imply that it has been proven. Maybe you should have said to try and prove a point.

Futhermore

And all these preachers, pastors, evangelists, etc. that you are calling out I hope for your sake you are right about all of them and right in committing your judgement.

And just because YOU don't use something does not make it invalid. Everyone is not to have the mind of Mr H. As you throw all these scriptures out here telling people not to tithe and all these other various tidbits, I hope and pray that you are not leading God's people astray. As you study on different Christian websites yourself but even the elect can be deceived.

People make sure you read your Bibles for yourself because this is not the be all know all website. I am sure that there are Bible scholars that can refute most of the things that he preaches on here. Maybe going after GLOs is a cover up so he can lure people to the site to mislead them with other things. The only way I saw to get on the site was by clicking on "Greek Organizations Exposed" but when you get here there are a phletra of other topics besides GLOs. Hmmm.... Not saying that he is satan but satan is the master of deception.

1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: "

1 John4:1 "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

If you have something else to say to me send it to my email.

"If you have something else to say to me send it to my email." TS

Min. H
You meant to say, you "may" send it to me by e-mail right? LOL!

TS
I just had to post one more time. Cokely and Daghettotymz is not the only thing that I provided and I am not going to list everything that I have read over the last year. But I guess it does not matter. No matter how much info anyone provides you are going to be right in your own mind.

Min. H
Truthseeker- It's like the people who believe in evolution. They are still searching for that missing LINK between humans and apes. All I am saying is provide the link between the info you provide and GLO's

TS
Unless there is an exact quote from the Bible that says "Sigma Gamma Rho is associated with satan" then there will be a lack of evidence in your world. I am convinced that these orgs were started by the illuminati/masons. etc. You think whatever you want. Skulls and bones being on their crests can't meant anything good neither do serpents. Circumstantial I think not.

Min. H
But do you know how SGRho defines these symbols? And know I do not need a quote from the Bible to say that, but I believe you are clearly aware.

TS
Minister H said
"It is unfortunate that people have to use unfounded and unsubstantiated information to prove their point."

And if you are talking about me you don't have to say people; call me by my name. And if you say that it is unsubstantiated and unfounded then you should not have said to prove a point since you think that I have not proven it. You imply that it has been proven. Maybe you should have said to try and prove a point.

Min. H
Yes you are included with the church leadership. I said it the way I intended it.

TS
Futhermore

And all these preachers, pastors, evangelists, etc. that you are calling out I hope for your sake you are right about all of them and right in committing your judgement.

Min. H
I have the EVIDENCE to back that up, you need it?

TS------
And just because YOU don't use something does not make it invalid. Everyone is not to have the mind of Mr H. As you throw all these scriptures out here telling people not to tithe and all these other various tidbits, I hope and pray that you are not leading God's people astray. As you study on different Christian websites yourself but even the elect can be deceived.

Min. H
But you don't see me providing speculation and one-sided points of view about Tithing now do you? And I never said that all of your info is invalid, but there's no link to the GLO's.

TS
People make sure you read your Bibles for yourself because this is not the be all know all website. I am sure that there are Bible scholars that can refute most of the things that he preaches on here.

Min. H
But you're not one of those willing to try now are you, and I haven't had any takers either. I am not scared of a Bible Scholar, nor am I scared to be wrong either. This website is a culmination of errors that I have made in my past, so bring these scholars here. OH! WHEN I READ THE STATEMENT ABOVE, TS----, I ALREADY KNEW WHERE YOU WERE GOING. LOL!

TS
Maybe going after GLOs is a cover up so he can lure people to the site to mislead them with other things. The only way I saw to get on the site was by clicking on "Greek Organizations Exposed" but when you get here there are a phletra of other topics besides GLOs. Hmmm.... Not saying that he is satan but satan is the master of deception.

Min. H
Hmmmmmmm! If you knew me, you would know why I have all of these different topics. The Saturday after I denounced, the church I was attending had a men's meeting. I brought up what happened to me that week about denouncing my fraternity. 3 of 5 men there were members of Phi Beta Sigma. There were all touting their memberships, while casting a shadow on what I was saying. I realized right then that my biggest battle was not going to be with sinners, but with Christians. I was ignorant at that time about the church and where this ministry would lead me. But guess what truthseeker, it lead me straight to the church. Hence the answer to your question as to why I have so many topics. Many churches themselves are nothing but huge Secret Societies.

TS
1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: "

1 John4:1 "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

Min. H
Thanks for the scriptures TS!

If you have something else to say to me send it to my email.

Go on exministries..Theres a dvd that goes in depth..the pastors name is G. Craig Lewis

I know him personally, and actually gave him some of the information I had, but he delves into speculation just like this guy. G. Craige accidentally sent me a email I was not supposed to receive. I told him that I felt he was wrong for what he did and he and his cronies let loose on me. I chronicled the conversation on my blog.

Hello truthseeker. Just had a question? Who is the ex sigma that told you about the signs and symbols on the shield as well as the hand sign. I am an ex sigma as well. you can use me as a reference if you like. email me anytime. martiallaw27@yahoo.com

Stevie Steve the killer was a zeta Omega I asked someone what they thought that hand signal was that he was using and he said it looked like bahpomet