Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abortion WAS/IS an agenda to kill BLACKS

I want to set one record straight; abortion kills all races of children.

I want to set another record straight, certain white and black people in this country want to kill a greater proportion of black babies than all others.

I always believed that legalized abortion wasn't an accident, but that some people knew or believed that it would lead to the greatest MASS GENOCIDE IN THE UNITED STATES, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD.

WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY HERE? THAT POPULATION CONTROL THROUGH BIRTH CONTROL ALWAYS HAD THE ABORTION AGENDA UNDERGIRDING IT. ABORTION WAS ALWAYS THERE, READY TO MAKE ITS CRUEL AND CALCULATING INTRODUCTION AGAINST AN UNSUSPECTING GROUP OF PEOPLE.

QUICK THOUGHT................ IT IS THE PRO-CHOICERS THAT PERSONALLY WOULD NEVER HAVE AN ABORTION THAT ARE DANGEROUS. ALL THEY DO IS USE THEIR TIME AND ENERGY TO SUPPORT THESE KILLINGS THROUGH RHETORIC, PESRONAL WEBPAGES, BLOG COMMENTS, BUT WILL NEVER KILL A BABY OF THEIR OWN.

NOTICE THE DATES; ALL PRIOR TO THE 1973 ROE V. WADE DECISION

WELL HERE'S THE PROOF:
In 1969, Guttmacher as then President of Planned Parenthood-World Population, said this: “ I would like to give our voluntary means of population control full opportunity in the next 10 to 12 years. Then , if these don’t succeed, we may have to go into some kind of coercion, not worldwide, but possibly in such places as India, Pakistan, and Indonesia, where pressures are the greatest…There is no question that birth rates can be reduced all over the world if legal abortion is introduced…” ( SOURCE: Family Planning: The needa and the Methods, by: Alan F. Guttmacher; The American Journal of Nursing, Vol. 69, No. 6. (June, 1969) PP. 1229-1234)

And in February of 1970 Alan Guttmacher was interviewed by the Baltimore Magazine and said this
“ Our birth rate has come down since we last talked.. I think we’ve hit a plateau- the figure’s not likely to drop much more unless there is more legal abortion. , or abortion on request as we call it …My own feeling is that we’ve got to pull out all the stops and involve the United Nations…If you’re going to curb population, it’s extremely important not to have it done by the dammed Yankees, but by the UN. Because the thing is, then it’s not considered genocide. If the United States goes to the Black man or the yellow man and says slow down your reproduction rate, we’re immediately suspected of having ulterior motives to keep the white man dominant in the world. If you can send in a colorful UN force, you’ve got much better leverage.”

Well – Alan Guttmacher and Planned Parenthood want subsidized abortions for EUGENICS and this health care bill is just the thing to do it.

This is about POPULATION CONTROL – Increasing abortions with our taxpayers and decreasing human kind.

Barack Obama is falling into for population control scheme and he is being used as a pawn by the eugenicists. It is all coming along just as they planned – Simply listen to the words of Guttmacher told a symposium at the University of California Medical Center in 1966 he stated that, “the belief that the white middle class was coercing their own poor and people with black and yellow skins to reduce family size because the middle-class whites are frightened of being outnumbered.”

“ The only way the mounting feeling that birth control is a tool of racism can be handled, is to involve knowledgeable leaders from the minority groups who understand and are favorable to the philosophy of birth control. They, in turn, must translate their appreciation of the contribution which birth control can make toward family stability to their own people.” (SOURCE: New York Times: Doctor blames his profession for delays on Family Planning: 1/16/1966)

Watch the film – Maafa21 Black Genocide in 21st Century America
http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/category/lyndon-b-johnson/