Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Biblical Worldview Among Christians, Real Life, Greek Life, etc.

A friend of mine on one occasion, and a Kappa on another once said that GLO's are a microcosm of society.

I would like you to look at the stats above again, then read the next statement.

I had a conversation with an Omega. I told him, let's just say that 10% or 20% (NOT SURE WHICH) of all greeks are save. He laughed at the statement, saying it's much lower. I cannot remember exactly what he said, but it was a single digit. A Delta stated that 99.99999% of Christians cannot handles Greek Life.

Now with the statistics above, I would say that most Christians in GLO's do not hold to a Biblical Worldview. I am definitely going to say that GLO's as organizations do not hold a biblical worldview.