Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kappa Sigma chapter of DST

Earlier tonight, four new initiated members of Delta Sigma Theta were in a car accident on their way to their probate at Eastern Carolina University. Two died.

Re: Kappa Sigma chapter of DST

Derrontay
Earlier tonight, four new initiated members of Delta Sigma Theta were in a car accident on their way to their probate at Eastern Carolina University. Two died.

Yeah I know. This is sad. Myself and two other people went to a Meet the Greeks in the Fall 2009. This is sad. The three survivors should stand up and be real sisters to there fallen Line Sister, and tell the truth about what happened.

The parents need to look into this deeper and find out why they were going somewhere at 6:30 in the morning to get their hair done. The articles keep using the word PLEDGING. Why? Why? It's now 2 people DEAD in association with pledging.

Ok...I found out that the 2 girls who were killed were in the BACK seat of the car. I find that to be very odd for the back seat passengers to die without affecting the fromt seat passangers

They probably weren't wearing their seat belts. I believe it's a law now for all people to wear them now.