Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What about the New Black Greek Fraternities and Sororities

Ok let's say your organization has
No association with greek gods
No hazing
No invictus
No swearing of oaths
No occultic symbols

What about an organization like that?

Re: What about the New Black Greek Fraternities and Sororities

Oh and the Rituals are regular

MGR
No hazing
No invictus
No swearing of oaths
No occultic symbols

Show me their ritual? Show me the organization? I have one, although it has issues of moral integrity, the NAACP. And it has no rituals.

Min. H
MGR
No hazing
No invictus
No swearing of oaths
No occultic symbols

Show me their ritual? Show me the organization? I have one, although it has issues of moral integrity, the NAACP. And it has no rituals.

I will give you a call soon on that

I also have another question which I am sure others want to know as well.

Ok not saying that all organizations are ungodly not saying that that they are not just know that God doesn't want us to be in spiritual bondage to anything because he cares.

I have another question have you ever spoken to other Founders of Organizations which members are still a live about the ungodlyness if their is in any organization and if so what was the response my thing is because I believe like yourself if they did incorporate something that was not godly. I don't think they did so on purpose but that they wanted those in the organization to hold the ideals the symbols, values etc that they incorporated that is my take. But if you did so what did they have to say and are they willing to change because I know if an organization would want to change and do right. I also believe that you have a good heart as a Man of God and that you seek change so that the devil won't have a strong hold on Christians. So has anything been done on that level and also what if organizations would want to work to seek change on these issues what is your response on that. So that they can live up to Godly ideals. My thing is that if an organization wouldn't want to change then they are not trying to do what is right and if we as Christians don't want to put something to the test then how much are saying that we want to live by God standards.

Also do these organizations know that these things if they are ungodly.

MGR
I have another question have you ever spoken to other Founders of Organizations which members are still alive about the ungodloness if their is in any organization and if so what was the response my thing is because I believe like yourself if they did incorporate something that was not godly, I don't think they did so on purpose but that they wanted those in the organization to hold the ideals the symbols, values etc that they incorporated that is my take.

Min. H
After reading history books, rituals, rules and regs, constitutions and by-laws, etc. I am under he distinct impression and rather believe that all knowledge good or bad was intentional. They may have used mythology to teach a principle, but was that principle true and good?

MGR
But if you did so what did they have to say and are they willing to change because I know if an organization would want to change and do right. I also believe that you have a good heart as a Man of God and that you seek change so that the devil won't have a strong hold on Christians. So has anything been done on that level and also what if organizations would want to work to seek change on these issues what is your response on that. So that they can live up to Godly ideals. My thing is that if an organization wouldn't want to change then they are not trying to do what is right and if we as Christians don't want to put something to the test then how much are saying that we want to live by God standards.

Min. H
If the founders truly wanted change it would have started decades ago. The first recorded incident of BRUTAL pledging was reported in a school newspaper as Status Quo in 1914. So the founders had chances to do the right thing and did not.

Do the members of the orgs want to change? No! This includes those who profess to be believers.

MGR
Also do these organizations know that these things if they are ungodly.

Min.H
I believe that these organizations have become well aware of spiritual opposition. So I believe many in the organizations know. I have personally asked members questions that could not be answered about specifics to their organizations.

I wanted to say that what you call "New" BGLO's is no different than what we had with all the ones that arose out of AphiA and AKA. Other formed because they wanted to be different. There's no difference now.