Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stophazing, Onolympus, Greekchat, etc.

Min. H
Sam
Re-read my last statement. Some view "absolute truth" as an paradigm, some as a paradox.

"An absolute truth, sometimes called a universal truth, is an unalterable and permanent fact."

You have a problem you must resolve.

Hold on!

A paradox (an argument that apparently derives self-contradictory conclusions by valid deduction from acceptable premises) or

paradigm (a philosophical or theoretical framework of any kind)?

Where is your loving God to solve this issue for you? He cannot reveal this to you?

Sam

There is no issue to be solved on my end. God is love.

Jesus claimed to be the only way to God. He also said He was truth. There is no paradox or paradigm there. He is or He is not.

Sam

"Man" claimed that Jesus said that He was the only way to salvation. Let us not forget that these same men operated from the Judaic/Christian mind set. I do NOT believe that the other xx billion of people who inhabit the earthly realm before, during and after Jesus walked this earth with no knowledge of Jesus, are condemned to ****ation nor are any less pious because they do not believe that the Israelites are the chosen people of God.

You make statements of absolute truth as well, so you apparently may see it as both a paradox and paradigm, but you do not employ it as such. This is my whole point with those who claim people like me are closed-minded, when they are no different themselves. You play yourself off to be some person who is accepting of all other's beliefs, and unwilling to put there beliefs down, yet you yourself do it constantly.

Sam

I have express my beliefs to you on this MB and on the other(SH). I refuse to be buffaloed by you or anyone else when it comes to discussing my beliefs. If this upsets you, that's on you. I've do not get upset at those who don't agree with me. I listen, maybe dialog if possible and keep it moving.

The only difference between you and me is that you grab your beliefs out of thin air with no legitimate evidence, yet PURELY philosophical (your paradigm), while clearly coming to plenty of self-contradicting conclusions (your paradox).

Sam

Just because a group of men, who never heard Jesus speak, decide to write about his teachers 100 years after his death, does not make those writing legit. If that is the case, then what you write something about Jesus and you claim it was divinely inspired, who can argue that? Does that make your claim wrong?

And if you are into spirituality, then tell me, what or who is providing you with your information?

Please provide an intelligent answer here. This is no insult. God created us to be intelligent creatures.

Sam

The spirit of God moves in and around us at all times. It is not bound by ritualistic, religious nonsense that man has established. It is not bound by church images, garbs and items found in many houses of worship. It is in each and every one of us. Each and every person has the ability to engage the Spirit of God WITHOUT religion. This is what is feared by people like yourself. Once people realize this fact, then it's game over.

You hide behind this apparent unknown world of spirituality. You have never claimed any source for you information. If it's God, show me where He has left a legitimate source for all of your claims throughout this thread?

Sam

The Source is God. One can access it via prayer. No physical building, no special garb, no special "order of mass", no special titles, no special books. Through prayer, we access the spirit of God. Is this the only way? I do not know; it works for me.

I believe I read where you had children. Let me ask you this. At the time of birth, did you believe your child was a sinful being? And before you answer, pick your child up and hung him/her while you answer my question. DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THEY WERE BORN AS SINFUL BEINGS! You'll probably answer yes but in your heart, no.

When I view the birth of my children, I witness the glory of God. To allow these two healthy spirits to bless my wife and I is a blessing bestowed by God.

Delete my posts. I grow weary speaking to one who chooses to live in fear.

****I expect an answer to the above question if nothing else. I am done playing games, it's time to show up with your "A" game. All posts not answering this question will be erased, and you know I will do it.**** I have been asking this question a lot in previous replies.

Hold on!

A paradox (an argument that apparently derives self-contradictory conclusions by valid deduction from acceptable premises) or

paradigm (a philosophical or theoretical framework of any kind)?

Where is your loving God to solve this issue for you? He cannot reveal this to you?

Sam

There is no issue to be solved on my end. God is love.

Jesus claimed to be the only way to God. He also said He was truth. There is no paradox or paradigm there. He is or He is not.

Sam

"Man" claimed that Jesus said that He was the only way to salvation. Let us not forget that these same men operated from the Judaic/Christian mind set. I do NOT believe that the other xx billion of people who inhabit the earthly realm before, during and after Jesus walked this earth with no knowledge of Jesus, are condemned to ****ation nor are any less pious because they do not believe that the Israelites are the chosen people of God.

You make statements of absolute truth as well, so you apparently may see it as both a paradox and paradigm, but you do not employ it as such. This is my whole point with those who claim people like me are closed-minded, when they are no different themselves. You play yourself off to be some person who is accepting of all other's beliefs, and unwilling to put there beliefs down, yet you yourself do it constantly.

Sam

I have express my beliefs to you on this MB and on the other(SH). I refuse to be buffaloed by you or anyone else when it comes to discussing my beliefs. If this upsets you, that's on you. I've do not get upset at those who don't agree with me. I listen, maybe dialog if possible and keep it moving.

The only difference between you and me is that you grab your beliefs out of thin air with no legitimate evidence, yet PURELY philosophical (your paradigm), while clearly coming to plenty of self-contradicting conclusions (your paradox).

Sam

Just because a group of men, who never heard Jesus speak, decide to write about his teachers 100 years after his death, does not make those writing legit. If that is the case, then what you write something about Jesus and you claim it was divinely inspired, who can argue that? Does that make your claim wrong?

And if you are into spirituality, then tell me, what or who is providing you with your information?

Please provide an intelligent answer here. This is no insult. God created us to be intelligent creatures.

Sam

The spirit of God moves in and around us at all times. It is not bound by ritualistic, religious nonsense that man has established. It is not bound by church images, garbs and items found in many houses of worship. It is in each and every one of us. Each and every person has the ability to engage the Spirit of God WITHOUT religion. This is what is feared by people like yourself. Once people realize this fact, then it's game over.

You hide behind this apparent unknown world of spirituality. You have never claimed any source for you information. If it's God, show me where He has left a legitimate source for all of your claims throughout this thread?

Sam

The Source is God. One can access it via prayer. No physical building, no special garb, no special "order of mass", no special titles, no special books. Through prayer, we access the spirit of God. Is this the only way? I do not know; it works for me.

I believe I read where you had children. Let me ask you this. At the time of birth, did you believe your child was a sinful being? And before you answer, pick your child up and hung him/her while you answer my question. DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THEY WERE BORN AS SINFUL BEINGS! You'll probably answer yes but in your heart, no.

When I view the birth of my children, I witness the glory of God. To allow these two healthy spirits to bless my wife and I is a blessing bestowed by God.

Delete my posts. I grow weary speaking to one who chooses to live in fear.

****I expect an answer to the above question if nothing else. I am done playing games, it's time to show up with your "A" game. All posts not answering this question will be erased, and you know I will do it.**** I have been asking this question a lot in previous replies.

Min. H
As usual, you offered no proof for your claims. You offered much out of thin air yourself. If I were to read this, I would not know if God were personal or impersonal, and it or a person.

YOU OFFERED ABSOLUTELY NO REASONING AS TO WHY YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE NOT BORN IN SIN. My children like myself, YOU, my mom, dad, and all others beside Jesus were born into sin.

You say God is love, yet offer no insight into what His love means. Romans 5 would do you some good hear. The nature of who God is starts in Genesis 1:1 an proceeds on from there.

As to the source, how do you know it's prayer? You still have not defined who God is. I have seen you call God a she and it, etc.

"Sam

Just because a group of men, who never heard Jesus speak, decide to write about his teachers 100 years after his death, does not make those writing legit. If that is the case, then what you write something about Jesus and you claim it was divinely inspired, who can argue that? Does that make your claim wrong?"

Min. H
I love this here. Your are historically, very inaccurate with your 100 years assumption. Where's your evidence? Paul personally wrote some of his letters. Paul lived DURING Jesus' life, and actually HEARD HIS VOICE, Acts 9. All that has been divinely inspired is already written. I have a source of truth, anything I add or take away is sinful and evil. Who can argue that, God Himself through His inspired Word.

Notice that your WHOLE argument is supported upon the foundation of ONE THING; that the Bible is not the Word of God. Yet, you every statement either supports the Biblical Worldview even when you try to dismiss the Bible, and then other statements you make require its blessing. Wowzers!!!!!!!!!

"Each and every person has the ability to engage the Spirit of God WITHOUT religion." Sam

Min. H
I agree, but engagement does not equal relationship. It's called repentance. Luke 13:3/John 1:12

"Sam

The spirit of God moves in and around us at all times. It is not bound by ritualistic, religious nonsense that man has established. It is not bound by church images, garbs and items found in many houses of worship. It is in each and every one of us. Each and every person has the ability to engage the Spirit of God WITHOUT religion. This is what is feared by people like yourself. Once people realize this fact, then it's game over."

Min. H
Sam this line of thinking is not game over, it is game forever in hell, unless they realize the error of their ways. It will be a never ending torment. The game will go on and on forever. ACTS 16:19-31 is the sobering fact and the telling of two accounts of two different men with two different destinies.

And you still offered no proof for your claims, as I suspected you would not. All you did was try to attack the evidence, but at least the evidence is their to examine. Have you ever really looked at it?

Min H.,

God IS.

I do not subscribe to any rituals or doctrines. That is my belief.

God's nature:

It appears that your belief system centers on the Judaic/Christian methodology. Mine does not. To do so would call all other peoples who existed thousands of years before the advent of the aforementioned religion wrong even though they have worship God in another language, on another continent in another time period.

Sin:

I do not believe we are born into sin. I do not believe in Dante's rendition of hell an sin of which much, if not all, of the current imagery has been derived from. I do not believe you, nor you wife, nor you children nor mine were born into it either.

Bible:

Translation: a catalog of books. That is exactly what it is. It was established during the Convention of Nicaea by the perverse and corrupt government of Rome. During this time, the Gnostic writing were left out. Guess why? Becasue those writing scared the Council membership because it spoke of every person having a direct connection with God WITHOUT the need for organized churches. To include these writing would undermine the political power that the religious hierarchy enjoyed.

Paul:

You are correct that He live during the time of Jesus. The jury is still out as to IF he did author the writing attributed to him.

Evidence:

I was baptized and confirmed into the Episcopalian denomination and "grew up" in the church. Like you, I studied the word. Like you, I studied the religious differences between the churches. Base on what I lived and saw, I concluded early on that religion was man made. If it was truly of God, we would not need the various denominations, masses and church titles.

Conclusion

In conclusion, it is you who have not truly attempted to listen to what I've stated. I believe in God. I do not believe in religion. All religions are man made. Therefore, all religions are corrupt at some level. Part of the the religious doctrines require that those followers dismiss, ridicule and sometimes murder those who do not subscribe to THEIR belief system(s). One only has to look at what is happening in the Middle East. Your Christian religion is nothing more than a variation of Judaic religion in which all people are taught to believe that the Jews are the chosen people of God. Open your eyes and heart and again, ask yourself: were your children born into sin because of Judaic beliefs? Puuuleaze. Believe want you want. Believe in Dante's rendition of Sin and purgatory. God IS. God is Love. God is the Spirit.

Sam
Min H.,

God IS.

I do not subscribe to any rituals or doctrines. That is my belief.

God's nature:

It appears that your belief system centers on the Judaic/Christian methodology. Mine does not. To do so would call all other peoples who existed thousands of years before the advent of the aforementioned religion wrong even though they have worship God in another language, on another continent in another time period.

Sin:

I do not believe we are born into sin. I do not believe in Dante's rendition of hell an sin of which much, if not all, of the current imagery has been derived from. I do not believe you, nor you wife, nor you children nor mine were born into it either.

Bible:

Translation: a catalog of books. That is exactly what it is. It was established during the Convention of Nicaea by the perverse and corrupt government of Rome. During this time, the Gnostic writing were left out. Guess why? Becasue those writing scared the Council membership because it spoke of every person having a direct connection with God WITHOUT the need for organized churches. To include these writing would undermine the political power that the religious hierarchy enjoyed.

Paul:

You are correct that He live during the time of Jesus. The jury is still out as to IF he did author the writing attributed to him.

Evidence:

I was baptized and confirmed into the Episcopalian denomination and "grew up" in the church. Like you, I studied the word. Like you, I studied the religious differences between the churches. Base on what I lived and saw, I concluded early on that religion was man made. If it was truly of God, we would not need the various denominations, masses and church titles.

Conclusion

In conclusion, it is you who have not truly attempted to listen to what I've stated. I believe in God. I do not believe in religion. All religions are man made. Therefore, all religions are corrupt at some level. Part of the the religious doctrines require that those followers dismiss, ridicule and sometimes murder those who do not subscribe to THEIR belief system(s). One only has to look at what is happening in the Middle East. Your Christian religion is nothing more than a variation of Judaic religion in which all people are taught to believe that the Jews are the chosen people of God. Open your eyes and heart and again, ask yourself: were your children born into sin because of Judaic beliefs? Puuuleaze. Believe want you want. Believe in Dante's rendition of Sin and purgatory. God IS. God is Love. God is the Spirit.

Min. H
Okay, let me explain what I do not mean by proof/evidence.
1.) Not a warm fuzzy in your tummy.
2.) Not an answer to prayer.
3.) Not opinion based on lack of evidence.
4.) Not something based off other fallacious stories.
5.) Not based on what happened 200+ years after the actual events occurred.
6.) Not just God Is.

Now let me explain what evidence/proof is.
Of the first 3, you completely fail.

Remember that the 66 books were written and accepted long before the Council of Nicea. The originals (Autograph Copies) may not exist, but were circulated among the early church. So is what we have today, an accurate and reliable rendition of the autographs?

1.) Bibliographical Evidence Test (It answers the questions, what and how many manuscripts do we have? Have they come to us accurately (TEXTUAL TRANSMISSION ACROSS THE MANY LANGUAGES) and how reliable are they? And what significant errors do we find?).

2.) Internal Evidence Test.- It answers the questions, are the Manuscripts that we have (the bibliographical test) credible, and were the NT writers telling the truth (is there information factual?)

3.) External Evidence Test.- This is the key in addition to the others. Is what people wrote exclusively from the document under analysis, or other historical material confirm or deny what is written within the document being tested itself (internal evidence test)?

To all readers
Let me say that I have presented this here before, and will again if necessary. All one simply needs to do is Google, evidence tests of historical documents.

Here is the original post of this thread.

These are sites where Greeks, aspirants, denounced members, pledges, etc. come to discuss many things. I links to these sites for a particular reason. The main purpose which is to see how wicked the sinners are, as they should be, but most of all those who profess to be BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS that DO NOT uphold a BIBILICAL WORLDVIEW, USE PROFANITY, ENGAGE IN PERVERSE CONVERSATIONS, BELIEVE THINGS SUCH AS ABORTION, FORNICATION, HOMOSEXUALITY, ETC. are all legitimate lifestyles of Christians. You have to go there to believe it yourself. So when you get a chance, take a look see.

http://onolympus.proboards.com/index.cgi
www.stophazing.org
www.greekchat.com

Now based on what you have seen here, wold you want to yoke yourself to someone like Sam in a brotherhood, where you would fellowship together, grip one another to show that relationship to be genuine, and have to tolerate his views FOR HE SAKE OF THE FRAT?

I am not talking about the Sam who may be amicable, friendly, etc. I have met many of those who oppose what I do, and only several have had evil intent or to do some harm. I think none of the above about Sam, I am just using him as an example.

Min H.

First, that you for you kind assessment of me. Second, I enjoy my attempts at debating you, though I'm unsuccessful 99.9% of the time.

All organizations to include the Christian Church, Fraternity, Sorority..etc, suffer from the "problems" you've pointed out. Fornication, Rape, Murder, Pedophilia, Homosexuality, Abortion all happen in just about every organization. The reason why, because the aforementioned organizations were all created by men.

Can Christians be a part organizations? I don't see why not. Everyday across this country, our public school children recite the Pledge of Allegiance. And what do they pledge their allegiance too? A Flag! Does this mean Christian children who recite this pledge are sinners? Absolutely not.

Everyday we use the US currency to purchase goods and services. This currency contains not Christian imagery to include Masonic and Egyptian images. Christian churches collect and use this currency. Does this mean Christians are sinners because we use this currency? Absolutely not.

BGLO were establish at a time when Black 50 years after the Emancipation of the African Slaves. 50 years! Min H., all has to be judge from the context by which it was designed and developed. Although AKA, Omega, Sigma, Zeta were establish within the confines of a HBCU (Howard University), KAPsi, SGRho and APhiA weren't. I could only imaging what these students endured at the PWI during the turn of the 21st century....SMDH The founders of these organization should be applauded for the courage not dismissed because of heraldic imagery which was fashionable during this time period.

I do not ask for anyone to follow me nor believe what and how I believe. My cause is for everyone to educate themselves on what is what; whether it be Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism.....etc.

If what you say is true then people will gravitate to you and your message. If not, they will seek their own religious and or spiritual paths. That is what's happening now. With the fleecing of congregants by our own Mega-Churches, pedophilia (Bishop Eddie Long) running rampant in others, many people are turning away from organized religions and whilst looking for something other than the regurgitation of scripture by the church leader(s) every Sunday. Church leaders don't like to here that because THEIR gigs will be eliminated. Their titles( BishopMonseniorPastertheReverend So and So) will be eliminated. The churches are worried since the gravy train is coming to an end. This is where the churches manipulate the meaning of tithing.

In conclusion, let me be clear. Everyone has a right to believe and do what they want in life. Some live righteously, some live foul. I try to live the best life I can: being respectful of those I cross paths with. Hopefully, I will have a chance to meet you in person and listen to what you're saying. Take care.

To answer your question about the billions who do not hear the gospel. Romans 1 and Romans 2 (or better yet, think of your kids). Now it's interesting and another ***** in the armor of flawed logic, double standard in thinking, hypocrisy, or whatever you want to call it. But it's quite amusing to me that you believe what's written BY MEN, SCARED MEN, concerning the Council of Nicea.

How many copies exist for this council? Where are the "minutes" to the meeting(s) they had concerning their discussions? Who were present at this meeting? Any of the Apostles? ANYONE who even made the claim to see Jesus ALIVE, or had DIRECT CONTACT WITH HIM?

You have offered, still offered no substantiation to your claims of knowledge, while God has left you and everyone else with plenty of evidence for His existence.

Min H,

I did not completely understand your first comment. As for the proof of what transpired at the Council of Nicaea, the proof is encased within the book(catalog) you and other modern day Christians call the Bible. This is not a matter of believing IN what scared men, as you refer to them, believe in but what transpired during this meeting and the successive meetings. In addition, the majority of Western Christian Churches use the KJV; King James Version. and we both know what modifications King James made.

I do have a couple of questions.

Are the billions of non-Christian peoples of the world who have no knowledge of Christianity or Jesus, condemned to eternal ****ation upon death?

Is it possible that God manifested herself to other peoples of the world via other religions?

Sam

Sam
Min H,

I did not completely understand your first comment. As for the proof of what transpired at the Council of Nicaea, the proof is encased within the book(catalog) you and other modern day Christians call the Bible. This is not a matter of believing IN what scared men, as you refer to them, believe in but what transpired during this meeting and the successive meetings. In addition, the majority of Western Christian Churches use the KJV; King James Version. and we both know what modifications King James made.

I do have a couple of questions.

Are the billions of non-Christian peoples of the world who have no knowledge of Christianity or Jesus, condemned to eternal ****ation upon death?

Is it possible that God manifested herself to other peoples of the world via other religions?

Sam

Sam
"Are the billions of non-Christian peoples of the world who have no knowledge of Christianity or Jesus, condemned to eternal ****ation upon death?"

THIS IS A RED-HERRING: "Also Known as: Smoke Screen, Wild Goose Chase.
Description of Red Herring

A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

1. Topic A is under discussion.
2. Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
3. Topic A is abandoned.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim." http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/red-herring.html

Romans 1
"18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 2
1Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

4Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

5But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

6Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11For there is no respect of persons with God.

12For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

16In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

So all are without excuse, and that surely means billions. I suggest a reading of the Great White Throne of judgment.

Revelation 20
11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Whosoever? Whether that be thousands, millions or billions is not what's important. IT IS YOU SAM WHO ARE DEFINITELY WITHOUT EXCUSE.

As I said at my father's funeral to many in my family, who are you? (after reading Luke 19:16-31). Contained in that is a nice little hint of how people at that time were to know God, "they have Moses and the Prophets, let them hear them."

There are many Biblical passages which answer your question, but if you do not believe the Bible to be the Word of God, then all I can do is pray and hope one day that you come to know Him according to the truth.

Isaiah 5
14Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

"This is not a matter of believing IN what scared men, as you refer to them, believe in but what transpired during this meeting and the successive meetings." Sam

And here again is my point.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED? THE RECORD OF WHAT TRANSPIRED WAS WRITTEN BY MEN, SO HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS RECORDED ACCURATELY? YOUR OWN REASONING COMING BACK AGAIN TO WEAKEN YOUR POINT.

CAN IT BE TRUSTED? DOES IT PASS THE 3 TESTS BY WHICH ALL ANCIENT DOCUMENTS ARE JUDGED SUCCESSFULLY?

Sam
"Is it possible that God manifested herself to other peoples of the world via other religions?"

For the sake of ignoring gender, there are no religions like Christianity. It is unique in its message. absolute in its truth, unrivaled in its reliability, written by multiple authors, over 3 continents, in 3 different languages, yet maintaining unity in its message. Just there is no one like Jesus, there is no document like God's Word.

NO OTHER RELIGIONS CAN BE REVEALED BY THE SAME GOD, FOR HE WOULD BE GUILTY OF LYING ABOUT HIMSELF, MAKING HIM UNTRUE TO HIS NATURE, MAKING HIM A LIAR.

THEREFORE, IT IS MAN WHO IS UNTRUE, MAKING GOD A LIAR.

In conclusion I would like to express that NO TWO RELIGIONS BASED UPON DIFFERENT TRUTHS CAN BE TRUE, BOTH COULD BE WRONG, BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE RIGHT.......... ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!

Since Christianity differs from all others, it's Christianity or one of the others. Based on ALL the historical facts available, I will continue trust in Christianity, for you certainly have offered me nothing in the way of proof, facts, etc. otherwise.

The comment about KJV is a Red-Herring as well. When one looks at other historical documents versus the Ancient Biblical Manuscripts(MSS) becoming the KJV is a marvel. Find me another historical document that is a reliable as the Bible?

Instead of CRITICIZING THE BIBLE SAM, IT'S TIME TO BRING WHAT YOU HAVE TO THE TABLE. LET'S SEE WHAT YOU HAVE SAM????????????

Min H,

No need to yell good brother. I hear you. I actually agree with portions of your latest posts.

Sam

The Great White Throne of Judgment is interesting. However, since much of it's imagery of "hell" is derived from Dante's Inferno and from the Roman/Greek mythology, I don't give it much credence.

In addition, I find is amazing that many Christian proselytizers say that the third party (Dante's Inferno rendition of hell), Gnostic and Apocryphal writings are not part of official Christian church doctrine but yet mysteriously quote from these writings. *shrug*

Sam
The Great White Throne of Judgment is interesting. However, since much of it's imagery of "hell" is derived from Dante's Inferno and from the Roman/Greek mythology, I don't give it much credence.

In addition, I find is amazing that many Christian proselytizers say that the third party (Dante's Inferno rendition of hell), Gnostic and Apocryphal writings are not part of official Christian church doctrine but yet mysteriously quote from these writings. *shrug*

Historically inaccurate statement about Dante's Inferno around 1300 A.D. and the Great White Throne around 100 A.D.

Let's be honest here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shrugs back.!

Catholicism - Immediately upon death each soul undergoes the particular judgment, and depending upon the state of the person's soul, goes to heaven, purgatory, or hell.

Eastern Orthodoxy - The Eastern Orthodox Church teaches that there are two judgments: the first, or "Particular" Judgment, is that experienced by each individual at the time of his or her death, at which time God will decide where the soul is to spend the time until the Second Coming of Christ (see Hades in Christianity).

Lutherans - do not believe in any sort of earthly millennial kingdom of Christ either before or after his second coming on the last day. On the last day, all the dead will be resurrected.

Millennialism - Particularly among those Protestant groups who adhere to a millennialist eschatology, the Last Judgment is said to be carried out before the Great White Throne by Jesus Christ to either eternal life or eternal consciousness in the lake of fire at the end of time. Salvation is granted by grace
based on the individual's surrender and commitment to Jesus Christ.

Essenes and Rosicrucians—the Spiritualist movement, which includes Christian Science, and some liberal theologies reject the traditional conception of the Last Judgment as inconsistent with an all-just and loving God, in favor of some form of universal salvation.

OK my learned brother. Which of the above versions/variations are correct as it applies the the "Great White Throne? Now be careful. They're all legitimate forms of Christianity though not all are recognized by the Catholic church. So, with that said, is Catholicism the only true Christian religion? If yes, does that mean Protestants, Baptist, Episcopalians are not true Christians? Also, did which version of Christianity did Jesus say we should follow?

Add to that fact that Jesus walk this earth as a Rabbi and the Old Testimate is taken directly from the Torah, are you sure Christians haven't been hoodwinked by a minority of people, basically white males, to do nothing more than to control people and power over the masses?

Sam

"In addition, I find is amazing that many Christian proselytizers say that the third party (Dante's Inferno rendition of hell), Gnostic and Apocryphal writings are not part of official Christian church doctrine but yet mysteriously quote from these writings. *shrug*" Sam

I find it more amazing the number of Holy Books that tend to be so similar to scripture, yet no one finds that amazing. But I would like to deal with this notion of the Quoting from other sources. There are many quotes from the Bible that enlist other sources. How does this in anyway take away from the fact of divine inspiration? It doesn't in anyway.

Since Sam as usual offers no proof for his assertions, I will offer it up for him.

Many people claim that Jude quotes from the Book of Enoch, yet there is no proof for such. Similarities of words do not mean a direct quotation, nor does it assume lack of divine inspiration. But what I find amazing is that it is assumed he quoted from the book of Enoch, when we do not even know if it even existed in anyway at that time.

I read the passage where people believe Jude got his quote form the Book of Enoch, but it looks a lot like whoever wrote the Book of Enoch, received their information from Genesis.

Min. H
Sam

"In addition, I find is amazing that many Christian proselytizers say that the third party (Dante's Inferno rendition of hell), Gnostic and Apocryphal writings are not part of official Christian church doctrine but yet mysteriously quote from these writings. *shrug*" Sam

I find it more amazing the number of Holy Books that tend to be so similar to scripture, yet no one finds that amazing. But I would like to deal with this notion of the Quoting from other sources. There are many quotes from the Bible that enlist other sources. How does this in anyway take away from the fact of divine inspiration? It doesn't in anyway.

Since Sam as usual offers no proof for his assertions, I will offer it up for him.

Many people claim that Jude quotes from the Book of Enoch, yet there is no proof for such. Similarities of words do not mean a direct quotation, nor does it assume lack of divine inspiration. But what I find amazing is that it is assumed he quoted from the book of Enoch, when we do not even know if it even existed in anyway at that time.

I read the passage where people believe Jude got his quote form the Book of Enoch, but it looks a lot like whoever wrote the Book of Enoch, received their information from Genesis.

To quote from other sources, to include The Lost Books, the Apocrypha, Gnostic and others, IMHO, shows a certain "slight-of-hand" by the quoter(s). The problem that organized religion has to day is that much of the "hidden" writings that church leaders claimed laymen could not understand, are public. What religious people are finding out through independent study is that they each have the ability to understand and commune DIRECTLY with god sans any type of religious beliefs. And that knowledge is a direct threat to organize religion and it's hierarchy.

You chastise the BGLO for their specific rituals when in fact, the all of the Christian rituals, outside of those Pagan rituals incorporated by Constantine at Nicaea, originated in African; as did you Masonic rituals. In addition, the mysticism and mythic allegories contained in the Gnostic writings scared the Romans so much, in their bid to consolidate power, that these books were removed and so-called lost. You're a former member of Omega Psi Phi(happy anniversary) and Master Mason. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

To expect decedents of the enslaved Africans to accept that which was stolen from them in the first place, the concepts of Christianity under the guise of eternal ****ation if we don't, is the biggest hustle of the century. You should be ashamed of yourself spitting that misinformation. You know good and well the the Jews weren't the chosen people of God. From the Pythagorean theory to the writings of Plato, Socrates and the other European greats were stolen directly from the library of Alexandria, Egypt aka African. It is no different with the Bible. The fact that you know that and that is what irritates me because there are people that sincerely listen to what you're saying.

"To Thine Own Self be True"

Teach your followers where this phrase originated. Teach your followers that there were more than Ten Commandments and their origins were from Africa. Teach your followers that all of the Christian Church Holidays originated from the Pagans(People of the Woods).

In conclusion, why should the African(s), and Her decendents of slaves, follow that which was stolen and repackaged into a Eurocentric diaspora in which we must look toward the Jews and the European "White" man for salvation?

Please answer this good brother.

"In conclusion, why should the African(s), and Her decendents of slaves, follow that which was stolen and repackaged into a Eurocentric diaspora in which we must look toward the Jews and the European "White" man for salvation?

Please answer this good brother."

Aside from your answers or post being here, there, and everywhere, you ask a poorly framed question. But I will answer nonetheless.

1.) The very same Africans you accuse of being victims of slavery were once the SLAVE MASTERS FOR MUCH LONGER!!!!!!!!

2.) I agree that Africans should not follow that which was "stolen" from them, IDOLATRY. But this history and culture of IDOLATRY is exactly what AphiA teaches as being its cornerstone.

3.) And we do not ask Africans to follow some Eurocentric, look to the white man for salvation. We (born again believers) ask people to follow Christ. So even if you were to cancel all the books from which Jesus directly speaks (red letters), the whole message needed for salvation would remain intact.

And once again, you only offer your racist, prejudicial remarks with no proof of this being the case.

Now that I answered your question, I would like to answer this.

"What religious people are finding out through independent study is that they each have the ability to understand and commune DIRECTLY with god sans any type of religious beliefs." SAM

If I am incorrect, by all means correct me, BUT ISN'T CHRISTIANITY THE ONLY RELIGION THAT TEACHES OF A SINLESS MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MAN?

If so, please add this to the list of what makes Christianity UNIQUE.

So the question would be, if Christianity is correct, IT ANSWERS YOUR OWN QUESTION OF THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO IT.

IF CHRISTIANITY IS WRONG, OH WELL, WHO CARES, IT WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ON US.

So you want Christianity to concede that its a Pagan Religion just like any other, become a status quo religion and move on? Haven't billions already decided to do so? I will remain on the side of Jesus.

And once again, this God you claim to worship, does he have a name?

How did he/she/it reveal himself to you?

Did you channel his spirit, did he jump into you after reading some gnostic book?

Where did he come from?

JUST NOW I AM BEGINNING TO PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER. YOUR DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD DOES REST UPON SOMETHING. AND ALTHOUGH THIS FOUNDATION IS WEAK, UNRELIABLE, LACKS TRUTH, AND IS NOT HISTORICALLY RELIABLE, YOU BELIEVE IT.................

Min H.,

Here is the difference. It's not racist to call it like it is. Christianity and it's tenets were stolen from the African. That is not fallacy. That is a fact. Christianity was at the forefront of the colonization of Africa by the Europeans who view our ancestors as heathens. Christianity was used to enslave, kill and remove the First Peoples of the Americas. Yes, the African was complicit in the Slave trade.

let me quote this:

"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed." -Biko

People have a direct connection to God without going thru any religion. That scares the various religious diasporas around the world. Once lay people understand this, it's over. That does not mean that individuals cannot worship together. However, it means that our religious leaders need to come clean on exactly how it's religious doctrine came about. Stop pointing fingers at BGLOs when your own house is not "clean".

Sam
Min H.,

Here is the difference. It's not racist to call it like it is. Christianity and it's tenets were stolen from the African. That is not fallacy. That is a fact. Christianity was at the forefront of the colonization of Africa by the Europeans who view our ancestors as heathens. Christianity was used to enslave, kill and remove the First Peoples of the Americas. Yes, the African was complicit in the Slave trade.

let me quote this:

"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed." -Biko

People have a direct connection to God without going thru any religion. That scares the various religious diasporas around the world. Once lay people understand this, it's over. That does not mean that individuals cannot worship together. However, it means that our religious leaders need to come clean on exactly how it's religious doctrine came about. Stop pointing fingers at BGLOs when your own house is not "clean".

You deny the one of the essential tenets of Christianity, the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ. You have no facts to back your claim that Christianity stole anything. What's your source???????

Min. H
Sam
Min H.,

let me quote this:

You deny the one of the essential tenets of Christianity, the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ. You have no facts to back your claim that Christianity stole anything. What's your source???????

I denied nothing. As I've said, everyone can and will believe what they choose. A majority of people are beginning to question man made religion in it's attempt to dictate how, when, to who and to what they should give praise. You yourself agree that Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi and that the Old Testimate is the Jewish Torah. How can one be Jewish and Christian? Was Jesus and Jew or was He Christian? He was a Jew. Did Jesus establish Christianity? No, men did. And since these are fact, does that negate what the Mormons believe via there version of Christianity? And finally, which you've never answered, which version of Christianity is the correct one for Christians to follow: Episcopalian, Protestant, Catholic, Baptist, Pentecostal?

You ask for proof, well I have provided it to you above. If you don't like what BGLOs represent, kool. But stop bashing them in the name of Jesus. They weren't even in existence. Better yet, you'd need to start with the Catholic Church. They worship relics, shrines and images. Start there good brother.

Sam
Min. H
Sam
Min H.,

let me quote this:

I denied nothing. As I've said, everyone can and will believe what they choose. A majority of people are beginning to question man made religion in it's attempt to dictate how, when, to who and to what they should give praise. You yourself agree that Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi and that the Old Testimate is the Jewish Torah. How can one be Jewish and Christian? Was Jesus and Jew or was He Christian? He was a Jew. Did Jesus establish Christianity? No, men did. And since these are fact, does that negate what the Mormons believe via there version of Christianity? And finally, which you've never answered, which version of Christianity is the correct one for Christians to follow: Episcopalian, Protestant, Catholic, Baptist, Pentecostal?

You ask for proof, well I have provided it to you above. If you don't like what BGLOs represent, kool. But stop bashing them in the name of Jesus. They weren't even in existence. Better yet, you'd need to start with the Catholic Church. They worship relics, shrines and images. Start there good brother.

First, and I was going to put this last, you have never answered SEVERAL questions throughout this whole thread.

WHERE IS THE WRITTEN RECORD FOR YOUR BELIEFS?

WHERE DID YOUR GOD COME FROM?

I am sure that you know if you cannot answer these questions, the grave position it puts your religious beliefs in.

To all Believers who are or want to be Greek; The lack of answering (what I cal D&D or duck and dodge, has been the staple of what BGLO's are all about when asked he tough questions.

You must ask yourself several questions; Is Sam someone you want to be yoked to? Is he someone you would give the secret handshake to? Are you willing to join an organization that applies your God's Word, but allows anyone's God to reside in it?

The church doesn't, so why should you.

Answer these questions first please......... If not, I will take that as your answer, and place the rest of your answer under the stroke of a delete button.

1.) Jesus was a Jew, but He was also Lord and God. Jesus did not have to be a follower of Himself to establish a religion based on Him. That makes no sense. but what does is that He constantly stated that He came to do the will of His Father. So He established, WHAT YOU CAL MAN-MADE, CHRISTIANITY. So your premise that all religions are man-made are crushed under the weight of Biblical Christianity, which leads into my answer to your next question.....

2.) As long as all denominations follow Biblical Christianity, the name is meaningless.

3.) Christianity is man-named, not man established. All who follow the teachings of Christ were called His disciples. Christianity is nothing more than a synonym for those people who FOLLOW CHRIST or are DISCIPLES OF CHRIST.

4.) My opposition to Judaism and Catholicism are duly noted, which leads to my next answer........

5.) Christ WHILE ALIVE established and fulfilled the Law (THE OLD COVENANT). HIS DEATH END THE OLD COVENANT, and ESTABLISHED THE NEW COVENANT. Jews become Christians like any other person of any other false religion (Judaism prior to the Old Covenant was not a false religion). Judaism today denies Jesus as the Messiah.

First, and I was going to put this last, you have never answered SEVERAL questions throughout this whole thread.

WHERE DID YOUR GOD COME FROM?

I am sure that you know if you cannot answer these questions, the grave position it puts your religious beliefs in.

Allow me to analyze some of your past statements that I never responded to on purpose.

Sam
"We (You included) do not know if Jesus said that He was the only way."

Min. H
Sam, you claim that you KNOW Jesus is not the only way. YOU JUST MADE AN ABSOLUTE STATEMENT. Here is where your logic goes bad. You tell me that I can't possibly know or believe something based on whatever you believe, BUT that what you say is sure and true. Wow, that is either hypocrisy, but for sure a double standard.

Proving the negative (Jesus IS NOT the only way) is BAD LOGIC. That's like a man telling you to prove that he can't fly.” I hope I have never asked you to prove a negative.

Sam
“1. Who decides which teachings are divinely inspired of God and which are "truth"?

Min. H
Both would be the same. Jesus said I am Truth, so who do you think decided? Men never claimed that they determined divine inspiration, but gave that glory to God alone.

Sam
2. Do we have a direct connection to God sans Christian Religion or any other religion?

Min. H
Depends on what you mean? Jesus is the ONLY mediator between God and man. He has the scars to prove it. Jesus said He is the only way to God. So no, it requires a belief in Him.

1 John 2:23
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2 John 1:9
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

But I guess this part of the Bible, like John 14:6 must be corrupt.

Watch his hypocrisy below (IN BOLD) as he mentions an occurrence in the Bible, and the surety that it happened. Who wrote it Sam? How do you know it can be trusted?

"Since all religions are "man-made", they are all corrupted on some level. Jesus understood this and that is why he threw the gentlemen out of the temple." SAM

He even gives the SCRIPTURES CREDENCE as he states that Jesus UNDERSTOOD THIS??????? Wow! That is a statement of trust and belief of what is written in the Bible. So Jesus understood this, but went batty when He claimed that the temple was His Father's House?

How do you know he understood this?

You claim later that,

"Jesus is Love, Anything other than that is a man made embellishment." SAM

Does love throw people out of the temple? How come He didn't go in talk to the men and convince them to leave. Oh Sammy! By giving credence to this, then why not the WHOLE INCIDENT?????????

Sam
2. Since all religions are "man-made", they are all corrupted on some level. Jesus understood this and that is why he threw the gentlemen out of the temple.

Min. H
Since all religions are "man-made"- Another statement of absolute truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the scripture about the temple, which reveals who Jesus really is, must be partly corrupt, right Sam? The bible authors wrote one thing as true, and in the next sentence it's completely fiction? THAT'S LIKE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE. Spin, Click, truth! Spin, Click, truth! Spin, Boom, corrupt!

SO HOW DO YOU, SAM, DETERMINE WHAT IS CORRUPT AND WHAT IS NOT??????

Jesus is the founder of the Christian faith. He did not throw the people out of the temple for that reason, the Bible describes the EXACT reason He did it. But hold on, how can you even trust your reasoning from a book that you claim must be corrupt or MAN-MADE? Ah! The real logic of Sam is unraveling itself.

Sam replied, but did not answer these questions, so his posts were deleted. He decided to respond to,

"Jesus is the founder of the Christian faith. He did not throw the people out of the temple for that reason, the Bible describes the EXACT reason He did it. But hold on, how can you even trust your reasoning from a book that you claim must be corrupt or MAN-MADE? Ah! The real logic of Sam is unraveling itself." Min. H

I took his response, copied it, and re-posted my question.

"First, and I was going to put this last, you have never answered SEVERAL questions throughout this whole thread.

WHERE DID YOUR GOD COME FROM?" Fred

Every person has a direct connection to God without any using any religious dogma.

Sam
Every person has a direct connection to God without any using any religious dogma.

I will allow the post to stand because it's already been said, but it does not answer the questions,

WHERE DID YOUR GOD COME FROM?"

I Timothy 2:5-6
5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

I will continue to trust in God's Word, not a belief founded upon thin air, or in some principle taught by fraternity or sorority ritual.

Min H,

Every belief is not written in a book. Every belief, written by the European, is not correct. To you that may sound racist. However, that is a fact. Many beliefs are passed down via oral tradition. In some parts of Africa, they're passed down by Griots. In Native peoples, by Shamans. The list goes on.

My point is that all religious rituals and traditions, no matter which doctrine we're speaking of, were made by men who decided how we, they lay person, should praise God. Jesus never said study the Bible because it did not exist. But church leadership says that we should. Jesus never celebrated the Mass. But yet, in the Catholic church and it's offshoots, it is celebrated. Jesus never said that we must tithe. But many church leaders continue to misconstrue the Old Testimates' meaning in order to pay salaries, mortgages, car notes. Some tell the truth: if we do not received donations, we cannot keep the lights, heat and other things going which allow the physical church to exists. I have no problem contributing when put like that.

God created man. Societies have existed at least 10,000 years before the Europeans came into existence. The Mayan, Native Peoples, Africans, Orientals(with written records) and East Indians to name but a few. Forgive me if I'm skeptical when a group of men say the past is wrong and you must follow me or you're going to hell.

But guess what? Each of the aforementioned peoples have something in common. Each suffered at the hands of Europeans under the banner of Christianity. How do you reconcile this history? Jesus would never advocate this type of behavior.

But here is a scripture I like: "Jesus said: The Pharisees and the scribes have receive the keys of knowledge; they have hidden them. They did not go in, and those who wanted to go in they did not allow. But you be ye wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

God Is.

Sam said,

"Min H,

Every belief is not written in a book. Every belief, written by the European, is not correct. To you that may sound racist. However, that is a fact. Many beliefs are passed down via oral tradition. In some parts of Africa, they're passed down by Griots. In Native peoples, by Shamans. The list goes on."

My point exactly Sam, so God would have an accurate oral record of Himself. So I guess God goes around lying to people saying that polygamy is okay, to another it's not, fornication and adultery is okay, to another it's not, that committing suicide is rewarded for some, and others it's not. And the big one, that human sacrifices are necessary, while to others it's not.

But there are two things that these ORAL TRADITIONS can be held accountable to; something I have been trying to tell you, AN ACCURATE HISTORICAL RECORD. So in reality, what you are saying about any faith or spiritual system, including yours is that it is God's fault for all the killing due to differences in spirituality. The other is ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The Griots can not have one belief and the Shamans an exact opposite and both be correct.

The problem with spirituality is that it foolishly IGNORES or REJECTS reality and defies logic.

There can only be one truth giver, and those truths will NEVER EVER CONTRADICT.

GOD IS WHAT?
Where is your proof that He is?????????