Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Calls Keep Coming

Got an interesting call from a former member of XYZ organization. I asked if anyone who hazed them were people who professed the Christian faith. Yes!

This is all too common among members of GLO's. Those who profess to be of the Christian faith, who are also CHRISTIAN HAZERS. Sick and Sad!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sick and sad at yourself since you too engaged in such behavior UN-Christianlike behavior?

Mike
Are you sick and sad at yourself since you too engaged in such behavior UN-Christianlike behavior?

Not any more Mike, although I regret those actions, I have repented for them to the point of even contacting those who I hazed. So as far as STILL feeling sick and sad, no I do not. I have been set free.