Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Their way of thinking

It does not make any since how people who are not Delta's treated. I thought Delta Sigma Theta is suppose to be about the sisterhood. When they say sisterhood, are they only speaking of the someone who is a Delta or are they speaking on the black sister in general? From what I have seen, if you are not a delta then you are not worthy of anything. They treat you like your mind is as small as a pea. Even if you have a degree it does not matter. In order to be worth anything you have to be a Delta. They will distroy your livelihood at whatever means necessary. They talk to you and belittle you so that you start to wonder about your self worth. So now tell me what is this Delta Sigma Theta about again? I shake my head on this sorority. And if anyone want to question me about this feel free to email me. I have no problem with speaking the truth.

Re: Their way of thinking

How do you know this? you pledged?

Instant Messenger: ,4