Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Before you take that pledge

Good morning, as you can see it's about 4:45 am. The Lord woke me up around 3am and the only thing on my heart was I have to do something about the decisions I made. I am an ex member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, I denounced the sorority about 2 . yrs ago. Every since then if I come across someone who is in a sorority or thinking about joining it I give them my testimony. This morning the Lord gave me a title of a pamphlet that I am to write entitled "Before you take that pledge". We as Christians have to guard our hearts. There should be questions that we ask ourselves before we make any decision. Questions such as "how will this glorify God", on what foundation was this established, etc? Today the thought that I pledged my heart, mind, and strength to anything other than God sickens me. It's time for the true Children of the MOST HIGH GOD to STAND UP not shrink back. Its time to go in and pray for those who have choose to join sororities and fraternities and anything else that opposes God. We have the responsibility to intercede for them and be there for them when they make the decision to let the truth (word of God) set them free! We have to let true brotherly love rule and reign in our hearts and be led by the holy spirit in what to say and do in order to lead God's children away from these organizations. And for those who are in denial about the decision you made remember this "choose ye this day who you are going to serve" and be mindful of the choice you make because you never know if today is the last day that you will have to make a choice.

Re: Before you take that pledge

Dear Ms. Stand Up!?

Thank you my sister for "STANDING FOR TRUTH IN JESUS CHRIST" I welcome your knowledge and wisdom about "All" the Black Fraternities and Sororities because the Lord has me on this "QUEST" and Assignment to minister His Divine message and Revelation about the hidden falsehoods behind the secret societies. In closing your pamphlet will be a Great!!! ministering tool for those who are already members and/or are considering pledging these organizations.

May God Bless You,

Respectfully,

Apostle T. Davis
Holy Cross Apostolic Church, Inc.
Luke 9:23-26

Instant Messenger: ,3