Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Denouncing DST

In regards to those who denounced Delta Sigma Theta do you still have your handbooks and membership certificates? I would like to read a handbook to see what its all about without going to the lengths of joining. I find that even though people denounce their letters they still hold on to the secrets. Why??

Re: Denouncing DST

isgreek4me
In regards to those who denounced Delta Sigma Theta do you still have your handbooks and membership certificates? I would like to read a handbook to see what its all about without going to the lengths of joining. I find that even though people denounce their letters they still hold on to the secrets. Why??

They hold on to them for various reasons, but I held on to mine, first and foremost because I believe God desired it due to his foreknowledge. I would have never foreseen the attacks from those who would claim that the quotes I used were fake, that I did not have a ritual. With the only thing protecting GLO's from being exposed internally, the need of being able to show members and non-members what the rituals actually say is important. Unfortunately, many do not understand the lengths that Believers and Unbelievers will go to protect their information. Believers will LIE.

Re: Denouncing DST

i would like to know more my daughter wants to pledge delta next semester what kind of ritual? I have been searching for wisdom to give het