Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Undergrad AKA's Denounce and Share Testimonies

Why should she contact an active member of a sorority or fraternity in ministry to ask the whether this is born of God? This is the equivalent of the blind leading the blind! The reality is this...joining these orgs, swearing your allegiance to them, bowing before their god and their altar is blatant idolatry! Idolaters will not have any place in God's kingdom because He shares His glory with no one! I am six years free of this org and my relationship with the Lord has skyrocketed! No half-cocked pastor or "Christian" can preach the truth to you if the truth is not in them!

If you join them, prepare to die spiritually because nothing about membership looks, smells, or behaves like Jesus Christ. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried, nor would I want to. If any aka's want to check out the pledge and compare it to Luke 10:27 be my guest. The founders removed the name of the Lord God and substituted aka in the scripture. Another area of concern is this, how can you say that the org is founded on Christian principles when everything that is done internally and externally is contradictory to the Word of God?

Weak are the ones that fall for the devil's devices. He's a liar and a deceiver. Those are the weak ones!!

Blessed
Weak are the ones that fall for the devil's devices. He's a liar and a deceiver. Those are the weak ones!!

Min. H
I would like to add to that the fact that those who are weak are also ones who pledge. They and mentally and psychologically weak. They do not have the will to say hold on a minute, "WOULD I BE ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME IF I WAS NOT GOING TO GET LETTERS? WHY AM I ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

You look in the mirror and see the hand print on your face, or the bruises on your backside and lament, "I guess this is what I have to do to get in."