Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sex whinin sororities and faternities

i was looking up ex greeks and i ran across an ex omega on youtube whom witnessed his LB abusing a girl sexually can u tlk more on that subject?

Instant Messenger: ,4

Re: sex whinin sororities and faternities

Shawnee Ransom
i was looking up ex greeks and i ran across an ex omega on youtube whom witnessed his LB abusing a girl sexually can u tlk more on that subject?

Did he report it to the police? How long ago did it happen?

NO! I CANT BELIEVE THAT! he was i quote, "rapped up in it soo much i kept quiet".it was and was not against her will because they told her if she wanted to join this sorrority you have to so such and such and her choice was the organization but humiliated all while participating. i have been friends with this ex sorror for a couple years and she told me big sisters allowed frats to have physical contact with pledges who were virgins. the pledges agreed which in my opinion dosent make them better.

Shawnee Ransom
NO! I CANT BELIEVE THAT! he was i quote, "rapped up in it soo much i kept quiet". It was and was not against her will because they told her if she wanted to join this sorority you have to (do) such and such and her choice was the organization, but humiliated all while participating. i have been friends with this ex soror for a couple years and she told me big sisters allowed frats to have physical contact with pledges who were virgins. the pledges agreed which in my opinion doesn't make them better.

I have heard of this being done along with all sorts of other sexually immoral acts occurring. Many fear coming out with this information because of the embarrassment. I can understand that. I wonder how many of these girls said they would never do such a thing and then did it. If they only knew their options.

Could you email me the link to the video?

glos_havebeenexposed@yahoo.com

See that really makes me mad! Why are they so afraid to come out!? You should never ever fear anything but God! I tried to join delta sigma theta 1 1/2 months ago. I changed my mind after they told me I had to have sex with a total stranger to get in. I thought that deltas were supposed to promote physical and mental health in the community. This activity is very dangerous! STDs can still spread even if condoms are used! I knew that it would never work! Because I am in the military active duty. And most of all I am catholic. I stood at the alter when I was confirmed catholic, the priest asked me if I denounced Satan and all his works and I said yes. That means more to me than anything in this world! Next to religion, my career is also important to me. Based on what I have read about these organizations, (i.e. binge drinking, beating/brutalizing innocent people, rape, and degrading activities that are high risk) none of these activities are compatible for a cristian or military life! I have decided to turn these people in. For a month and a half they made me believe that I had to sleep with a strange man to get in. Why should any good and decent human being give up their beliefs, dignity, and self respect to join any of these organizations!? I have already spoken to the DST advisor at Valdosta state university. She didn't sound like she knew what was going on. But, I'm not convinced! How could she not know what is going on in her chapter!? I believe that she knew. I believe that these organizations should be monitored more closely by the colleges and universities where they operate. I think that the victims should come out and talk about what happened. If they keep quiet, then they are just sending a message that it is okay for GLOS to behave this way.

NOTE FOR VICTIMS:

Each and everyone of you are beautiful. God loves you, and you all are worthy of being treated with dignity and respect!

was it a frat boy

it was a frat boy?

He claimed to be a frat boy from a chapter out of town. . I don't know for sure yet.

He never wanted to tell me what chapter he was with or where he went to school

u had a convo with him too face to face!? what he say exactly? im sorry if im being too personal but i was thinking about joining the same sorrority but idk now.