Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This breaks my heart...

What you did not answer!

Min. H
At the end of the night. I see, you enable them, because you sure didn't mention anything about telling them that all fornicators and drunkards shall have their part in the lake of fire. If they get pregnant, what will you suggest to them? If they get HIV, how will you handle that? Do you tell them to protect themselves?

And you stated metaphors. For some yes, but there is often language that suggests more.

Greek4Christ
I was like them once. I partied, drank, had sex. But then Jesus told me he loves me anyway. I had a heart change and came to Christ. He loves the sinner not the sin. So i will love my sisters in this way. No, I won't "show the darkness" of my organizations rituals. You aren't a member and you don't know what they mean. They're to be taken metaphorically (you know, like using a metaphor in an essay), since all of our founders were true to their Christian faith. I don't enable them. I love them, the way they are. Whatever I do points my sisters to Christ, because its for His glory that I do.

I'm sorry, but I truly believe you're lost and you're leading people astray. You and I don't deserve Gods love, and he loves everyone even those we see as terrible and unlovable. You're not telling people to go help lead Greeks to Christ and in turn lead their chapters to Christ. You're instructing them to go against what God calls us to do.