Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good HuffPost Discussion on BGLOs

Before I see it, I believe I know what it's about.

A bunch of crap. I have had the solution for years, and every Greek has said no way. The question is why? Why must pledging exist at all?

TJ
Minister Hatchett,

This video is a congolmeration of the thought process and type of argumentation that you find yourself constantly refuting (except for one brother on the video). Would love to hear your thoughts. Be blessed.

http://huff.lv/1qMxUoc

Ricky Jones is cool, but how far is he really willing to go? These guys are not REALLY EXPOSING THEIR ORGANIZATIONS. They are not dealing with the real problem. How afr are they willing to go? NOT AS FAR AS ME!!!!!!!!!!!

When people read the rituals and can see the violent nature in them, it helps them connect the dots.

How come I am not on that show???????????? G. Parks knows who I am and knows what I believe.

They claim all of this intelligence, BUT................

They are missing the Biblical Worldview.