Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zeta Knight Poem Replacing God's Word

When I saw this poem it reminds me of John 3:16. I will leave the person who wrote it anonymous. To me it makes light of the price Christ Jesus paid for dying on the Cross and how much God cared for mankind. They are idolizing members of Zeta.

A Knight Love

For a knight so loveda Zeta. That he gave everything he had. That whosoever cometh in his path shall parrish. For a knights love for a zeta. Is an unconditional love. That every knight must cherrish. Whosoever do not cherrish our love for a zeta. Shall never dwell in the castle of ZETA KNIGHTS.

John 3:16
King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Re: Zeta Knight Poem Replacing God's Word

Thanks,

Where did you get this from?

Re: Zeta Knight Poem Replacing God\'s Word

Min. H
Thanks,

Where did you get this from?

Min. H

There was a site for all the BGLO Auxiliary Groups but they took it down. One of the links they had was for Zeta Knights.

http://www.geocities.com/zeta_knights/chantz.html

However they took this site down. I can send you the information if you let me know how to do so ?

Re: Zeta Knight Poem Replacing God's Word

glos_havebeenexposed@yahoo.com

Thanks!