Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Underground Que

Years ago I was attending college (won't mention the name) I wanted to be a Que so bad that after thinking it over I sought Omega after weeks of learning history, getting thunder claps and etc I was excited to be a Que, now all of this took place off campus and all of the material; we were given were xerox papers (except but the Blue history book and the Purple History book) that we received so fast forward I was wearing my Para and bruhz were charging me up and the like going ro the grass and etc until one day a Bruh at my church said "who you" i answered back and give him my tags he then says "your perping your not frat your name isn't in the data base" it was then that i came to realize that I was a victim of underground pledging and that the brothers who brought us in were either brothers expelled from the from or suspended from the frat, now we had a frat card but the card had our photo's on it but not our names so now I've paid all of this money and can't wear anything, Ive spoken to IHQ about his and its nothing they can do....how can a frat who's aim is christian manhood can treat people the way they do...Ive had people from the frat inbox me threating me, they even have a Facebook group called perp alert in which my photo was on i wasn't offered friendship when i told them about what happened and who brought us in, they didn't think it was truth to my story, they didn't respect me as a human being because they thought i was prepping their frat

Re: Underground Que

Wow!! That's all the way messed up. It's sad to say but there are some "crooked" Greeks out there. And they are in all Orgs. Where there times that you thought something seemed out of place? Also, Where you the only one on the underground line?