Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where did WWW.DONTGOGREEK.COM come from? Why I denounced Prince Hall Freemasonry and Omega Psi P

The problem I have with your post is that pledging was never a genuine personal interest of yours. Not only did you follow someone else's interest, but you did it TWICE!

Solely based on what I read, I gather that you are an insecure individual looking to merely fit in. You did not march to the beat of your own drum in your young adulthood -- you exhibited no leadership characteristics; and I would be remiss to think that has somehow changed. The ONLY thing you are exposing is your blatant lack of confidence. And you want to pawn it off as though you have been enlightened by your failed attempts to merely "belong." Anyone with any inkling of sense can recognize your pathetic attempt to lay blame elsewhere for the situations that have gone awry in your personal life.

Who shares that they did not make line? If someone asks whether or not you pledged, you simple state, "no." Additional details are nothing but a poor attempt to garner sympathy and a sense of belonging to a circle that she belongs. This is utter foolishness.

You need a better platform.

Re: Where did WWW.DONTGOGREEK.COM come from? Why I denounced Prince Hall Freemasonry and Omega Psi P

Khan
The problem I have with your post is that pledging was never a genuine personal interest of yours. Not only did you follow someone else's interest, but you did it TWICE!

Solely based on what I read, I gather that you are an insecure individual looking to merely fit in. You did not march to the beat of your own drum in your young adulthood -- you exhibited no leadership characteristics; and I would be remiss to think that has somehow changed. The ONLY thing you are exposing is your blatant lack of confidence. And you want to pawn it off as though you have been enlightened by your failed attempts to merely "belong." Anyone with any inkling of sense can recognize your pathetic attempt to lay blame elsewhere for the situations that have gone awry in your personal life.

Who shares that they did not make line? If someone asks whether or not you pledged, you simple state, "no." Additional details are nothing but a poor attempt to garner sympathy and a sense of belonging to a circle that she belongs. This is utter foolishness.

Min. H
Dude, I didn't even know if freshman could pledge, I had no fraternity members in my family, and my friend just happened to spend the summer with some Kappas. I also want to suspend this stupid myth that something is in your heart to be this or that. Bullcrap!

Min. H
Insecure individuals don't challenge team captains on a football team during a championship game. They don't face their school headmaster and the parents of the child with whom you just punched in the mouth by telling them what their son did and that you would do it again if the circumstances were the same. So you need to go somewhere with your foolish observations. They are grossly wrong. Someone who is insecure would have been willing to go along with anything the Big Brothers dished out. I was not and did not.

Who shares that they did not make line?

Min. H
A person that believes in telling the truth regardless. Someone who is SECURE in who they are.

If someone asks whether or not you pledged, you simple state, "no." Additional details are nothing but a poor attempt to garner sympathy and a sense of belonging to a circle that she belongs. This is utter foolishness.

Min. H
I am not your pledge. I answer questions as I see fit. I don't need sympathy to have someone understand that although I was willing to go along with some forms of slavery, there were things that I would not. NO SHAME in that.

Min. H
My platform has led to exactly what I believed an hoped it would today. In June, a group of people are having a large program about this.