Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Undergrads who denounce!

I give God glory for you all. I know the persecution you must face. The peer pressure and the weight of the enemy that comes upon you. A whole university sometimes with their eyes on you. But some of those eyes are seeking your reasons why, they are seeking for some answers to their problems, and you are the one God has called to do just that. Let your light so shine among men. Let people know of the FALSE BURDEN of the enemy to make you believe you have to be in a GLO to witness to them. That's a big fat LIE. COME OUT from AMONG them and be ye SEPARATE saith the LORD, and TOUCH NOT the UNCLEAN THING. You all in the undergrad realm who have chosen to denounce, I do pray for you all and your new found vineyards, because believe me, the harvest will truly be great for you and will come to you. The seed you planted by DENOUNCING will bring up those unsuspecting trees, those flowers that were unwilling to bloom, UNTIL you denounced. Even those who work at campuses that take a stand against GLO's, I know the pressure that can come upon you. You are those children's only voice. Remember that!!

Now I do not want all others who have denounced to be offended, because I am aware that the battlefield rages in the graduate world as well, but I hope you undestand where I am coming from, Praise God.

Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.

Re: Undergrads who denounce!

My question is to everyone. I admire your cause and fervency, but do you think that condemning people really is the way to get their attention? How do you know that God doesn't have people placed in these organizations ministering to their frats & sorors; thus gaining members for the family of Christ. God is the only authority, and He knows our hearts. Don't you think God knew these days would come? The important thing is to have a relationship with Christ. Be a Christian first, and everything else follows. Also, just because you join a Greek organization doesn't mean you have to conform to everything they do. I know for myself, that I have let myself be "transformed by the renewing of my mind in Christ". Sigma Gamma Rho has not in anyway infringed on the woman that God is refining me to be. I am friends with members of other BGLO sororites who happen to be just as hooked on Jesus that you can see the "Jesus in them" before they open their mouths.

Re: Re: Undergrads who denounce!

Minister
I have yet to get a response to my email. I am interested in what you would have to say. Your website has proven to be interesting.