Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When God's Word Brings Rememberance!!!!

A friend of mine was telling me how these Christian movies were just some feel good out of Hollywood substittues for all the crap on TV. I admit it is a breath of fresh air, but he also said how scripturally inaccurate they are. To this I agreed and already knew. Then I go to a website (Cloud Ten Pictures) to inform them that Clarence Gilyard is most likely a Mason. He had a masonic ring on in an episode. I have actually seen quite a few square and compasses in the movies as well. To my suprise, my post was erased. The next thing I found out was how flaky they were. All I was trying to do was help them help him. They erased a post with sound Biblical reasoning for judging. The problem with MANY Christians today is that they have NO apologetic capabilities, so they cannot defend the faith and cannot and are unwilling to listen to the scripture.