Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BGLOs, Masons and Memphis

Minister Hatchett,
I met you in ARK at the Min to Masons Conf. Thanks for being so knowledgeable and fearless. I had just renounced my sorority (AKA) prior to meeting you after researching Prince Hall freemasonry for personal reasons. My question/comment is (1) have you tracked down the AKA ritual as of yet and (2) seeing that BGLOs are huge in Memphis and having noticed an increase in Prince Hall Freemasonry membership (ie car decals etc.) do you have contacts in Memphis, TN churches or school personnel that support the vision. If not how do I begin exposing both BGLO's and Prince Hall Freemasonry? Thanks, God Bless and I will keep lifting you and your family up in my prayers.

Re: BGLOs, Masons and Memphis

Hey Daphne,
I do remember you. I do know some people from Memphis, but I they are not contacts.

Unfortunately, I have not acquired an AKA ritual, YET!!!!!! But God will supply!!!!!!!!!!! If you have read my book, this is one start. The next is to ask God for a strategy to expose them. Talk with your Pastor and let him or her know of your passion to expose these groups. If you ever want to discuss this with me personally, call me.