Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LIARS- This Ministry is not for the FAINT-HEARTED

Originally posted by 2COLD:
Ok, it's official...Denounced is definitley not playing with a full deck...for real. I went to his/her website...he/she says that Alphas worship the Sphinx! LOL.
And someone said that Denounced doesn't talk about Q Psi Phi, which he is a supposed denounced member of, and it seems true...he/she talks about Sigmas, Alphas, Deltas, AKAs, but no mention of the Ques....

anyway, don't want to beat a dead horse, but Denounced is crazy and my momma told me not to mess with crazy people, so with that said...i aint sayin nothin else to that fool.

'06
(worship the sphinx...lol..give me a break)

Minister Hatchett's Response:
You are a LIAR. And people can go to the website and prove that. You did not quote me, but rather assumed and misquoted me. Then you just FLAT-OUT lied about Omega information not being there. So I will take your statement, cut and paste it, letting people make their own judgment.

You just opened up a door for me. Thank-You!
Apology!- You did say one true thing, but I need to clarify it. I am crazy and a fool, but it is for Jesus Christ that I take upon these qualities with honor. Whose fool are you?