Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please go to Stophazing.org

Whether you are a critic, denounced greek, non-greek, etc., please go to stophazing.org Most of these people there are BGLO members. You read nad come to your own conclusions.

Re: Please go to Stophazing.org

Realizing that BGLO's are usually more extreme than most regular GLO's. I would say that they may have a good representation or they may not, but remember these are Black Greek Letter Organizations, not regular ones. Most would not even attempt to do some of the things I have heard of.

Instant Messenger: Defender159,2

Re: Please go to Stophazing.org

No Rob, "Regular ones" are killing people in all kinds of inventive ways too. Here in my town several regular frats have been put in the media spotlight moreso than us blackfolk. I really cannot believe you said that. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that there was some kind of context to it. Be blessed Rob.