Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do greeks really want to be helped?

THIS POST IS ONLY FOR POSITIVE RESPONSES ONLY. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO OFFER, PLEASE DO NOT. IT WILL BE DELETED.

People say GLO's are great organizations. They say that they have done great things. Well if this is all true, then why have they been shunned before they began. Secret societies have always been looked upon by the Christian community as suspect. All these group have to do is give some resemblance that they are Christlike to accepted. Just as a little white lady named Margaret Sanger used the Black Elite and Black Clergy to push abortion in our community; there is no difference how believers are being fooled as well. It's easy to come here and rail on me with the same hateful attitude you claim I portray, but it's okay for you to do it. It's justified. Sorry, but if you want my help, there are certain things that GLO's will have to not only put on paper but in practice. I will tell it like it is right now,
1.) SECRECY MUST GO. If the Christian greeks are willing to START HERE, then I am willing to go further.

2.)The other thing is NO COMPROMISING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

3.)Another is to do exactly what I am doing here; expose the false teachings. How can you come off winning souls in an organization teaches demonic doctrines?
YOU WITNESS THE TRUTH TO THEM ABOUT FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST, BUT THE GLO YOU BELONG TO TEACHES TO HAVE FAITH IN YOUR SORORITY AND THE SISTERS AND THAT CHRIST IS JUST INCLUDED IN YOUR SORORITY ALONG WITH ANOTHER god. THEIR ARE SOME GREEK CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE BEEN HONEST ENOUGH TO SAY THAT THERE IS DEMONIC ACTIVITY AND TEACHINGS AMONG GLO'S.

What will you say to the soul you win who comes back and tells you that GLO's are ungodly organizations? What do you say to the weak Christian that you are causing his or her faith to stumble by being in a greek organization? Are you willing to give up your affiliation if it means the saving of one soul? Because when it comes time to offer a biblical reason why to be in a GLO and you say soul winning, the obvious answer is, "you can do that without being a member." Since when did Jesus join the Pharisee fraternity to win the Pharisees? I have seen many believers claim the soul winning thing. The problem is that all I see and others see is the yo-yo, oo-oop, ruff-ruff, give my GLO all the glory. I have even seen many believers who tear me up on other sites who are in agreement with hazing or saw no problem being hazed, but oppose it. I have even heard Christian greeks say that they would not drop-the-dime on their own bruns or sorors if they KNEW hazing was going on.

SO YOU KNOW WHAT? UNTIL THERE IS SOME MORE GENUINESS FROM GREEKS(BELIEVING GREEKS), WHY SHOULD I OR ANYONE ELSE BELIEVE ONE WORD YOU SAY. YOU CAN'T EVEN BE SINCERE ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF SECRET KEEPING. NOT THE REASON, BUT THE ORIGIN OF SECRECY. OFTEN CHRISTIAN GREEKS WILL LIE OR SIMPLY NOT ADMIT THAT THE SECRETS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE TRUE. WHEN SECRET MATERIAL IS POSTED ON OTHER SITES, THEY WILL LIE, DECEIVE, DO ANYTHING TO KEEP THEIR SECRETS ON THE "DL".

WHENEVER THERE ARE SOME TRULY HONEST CHRISTIANS WHO WANT TO GET TOGETHER AND "SERIOUSLY" DISCUSS THE GREEK ISSUE, I AM WAITING. BUT REMEMBER THE THREE THINGS ABOVE.

TO the girl in the guestbook who says these greeks do not worship these gods; how would you know? Do you have the other rituals? Also, it is not my fault that they don't read their rituals and then try to offer a reason why they are founded on Christian principles. They are just repeating what they heard. God is a God of light, so willingly remaining in darkness is a bad choice. CHRISTIANS have worshipped, been offered as sacrifices, eaten sacrfices offered to gods, taken oaths which they do not live up to continuously, etc. Why do you think God is just supposed to turn a blind eye on such. He was the one you claim you took your oath to, so as long as you remain a member you are responsible to Him for everything your GLO is about.