Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The TRUTH and the RITUALS

All I'm going to say on this forum is what I"ve said somewhere before...

If you are right with God, and in a BGLO, you will live eternally.
If you aren't right with God, and in a BGLO, you will burn.

IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!
Shalom. Amen.

Unless the Holy Spirit convicts me otherwise,
Yours in Christ,
a greek wannabe

Instant Messenger: pimpinole,4

Re: The TRUTH and the RITUALS

Me- Once again you are trying to convince everyone to believe the way you do with the incentive of "if you don't do what I say, then God is going to get you." I hope that you do not take this the wrong way but b/c apparently you would make a GLO your God does not mean that every other christian have or will. You do err in trying to make other christians "less holy than you" because they do not espouse the exact same beliefs as you.
Email: vic.raphe@lycos.com

1omegaman, 1 I am telling them what's in the rituals, being lead by the Holy Spirit using the Word that's been put in me in my response, and 2 regardless of what I say, my point is whether they believe me or not--consult with God on whether these things are true or not and if they are a problem. So no matter what I say, whether I'm for or against I encourage all to seek God. YOu know this b/c I told you before. I thought we made this clear. I won't be direct, but I think you're just trying to be slick.

God bless you anyway,
LEt God be glorified