Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Majority Reality Among BGLO's

This may occur among white greeks as well, but it does not seem to be as publicized. This is not a few bad apples. This is a well know chapter at a well known HBCU. I did not do this to call Kappas out, they got called out by a fellow greek.

"Let me say first and foremost, I belong to a GREEK SORORITY! I pledged two years ago and although the process was hectic, I AM PROUD TO BE A SOROR! But, I feel so sad for the two new Kappas on NCA&T campus I just have to speak out. A lot of us feel like the Kappas gave the greeks a bad name. A lot of the greeks were disturbed by a recent incident. Apparently, two blood brothers, who are paper, were made to stand to the side while the rest of their line probated. The brothers didn't even recognize them. Their father, who is a Kappa, was totally disrespected at the Kappa plot. My sorors and I witnessed it. The next day, one of the new Kappas was threatened when he stepped on the plot. EVERYBODY on campus knows about it because they put their business out there like that. Most of us give them love because they have been treated so badly by the Kappas. We've had paper in our organization, but once their in, that's that. I really wonder if they will ever be accepted. We didn't know that Kappa was like that."

© Copyright StopHazing.org
www.stophazing.org