Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sorority questions

I truly feel sorry for the week minded that are being sucked in to the world of the creator of this site. As a person with life experiences I know that you can not take everything at face value. The information on this site is random and only displays bits and pieces of information placed together to lean toward some point. Have you believers every wondered how people on two sides of many arguments both are able to use Bible verses to justify their argument? This is because with the Bible, as with any ritual, if a part is taken out of context it can be twisted and turned to mean anything. As a member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. I do many things in the name of Sigma. That is to say I am doing them as a member of my sorority, and not Delta, AKA, Zeta, or any other GLO. That does not mean I am putting my sorority before God. I have a personal relationship with my God and there is nothing going to change that no matter what organization I am a member of.

My question to the creator of this site; How Godly is it to pass gossip to thousands of people?

Instant Messenger: rhoyalace02,2

Re: Sorority questions

For those of you who feeling this gentlemen is out of order why do you take the time to post? It is not your website he is not forcing you to visit. Many of the post is read on here from time to time are posted out of guilt. Remember every rumor is based on a truth. You may not have come across many of the things Minister Hatchett is speaking on, but so many people have GLO member/non-members. If you don't have anything to hide why worry? Heck most of you don't really know that much more about your org other than your Founders names. Now before you all get salty and give everyone the story about how you know your organization do some real in depth research about your shield, your colors, your hymn, your handshakes and indicators and let this site rest.