Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greeks on the DL!!!!!!!!!

Gay's get excommunicated from church? If all sins are equal I am in big trouble. I'm fat! I hope they let me in church this Sunday.

Re: Greeks on the DL!!!!!!!!!

Sweetheart,

I don't know what church they go to, but my pastor has let alcoholics come into the church and told them he would put their drink in the refrigerator for them (now his father and some other pastors probably wouldn't have done that) but since he's so Spirit lead (Holy Spirit lead) do you think they wanted their drink by the time service was over? Nope. All churches are not the same. All Christians are not the same: some have fallen, some are backsliders (went back to what God brought them out of), and some are just flat out hypocrites. As a matter of a fact, there is a young lady who comes to our church who has engaged in bisexual behavior, but no one treats her different. Some people probably don't even know. Those things don't matter to us--at our church---because when they come in they're going to get the Word, but how can we give them the Word if we push them out. faith comes by hearing....how shall they hear w/o a preacher? Also to add, we bring in atleast 50 homeless men from a shelter downtown Chicago every Sunday (pick up and drop off), they sit in the same congregation, eat breakfast and dinner with money that we paid tithes with (b/c that's what it's for), oh and b4 service starts they get to shower and put on clean clothes too, man that's so sweet (smiling). I'm sorry I have to take a minute...I love the ministry that I'm under. Praise God....all glory and honor belongs to Him. HALLELUHAH! But anyways, my point was that not all Christian churches are like that and whoever comes into our church lookn funny at the homeless men, the drug addicts, or the alcoholics, will feel stupid, b/c we'll have to fix our faces to keep from lookn at them like they're being a hypocrite. Yet, it is NOT wrong, but rather RIGHT to speak out against these things, but out of love and genuine concern for their soul.

Be encouraged all,
Let God be glorified