Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Interested in DST

Fred what is your purpose in so called "exposing" BGLO's? I understand the part about wanting to shed light on "secret societies" but I don't understand why you just don't lead people to God to be saved instead of mixing it with something you have obviously deemed as a negative experience. I don't know about others who visit this site but your message would be better received if it didn't focus on negativity.

Re: Interested in DST

I don't know about others who visit this site but your message would be better received if it didn't focus on negativity.

But his message is about the negativity, we already know about the positive and that's the problem--we only know about the positive to the point where we don't want to hear anything negative. Just because someone is telling you that something is "bad" doesn't mean that they are wrong, it's really about whether or not a person is open to receive it and I'd say to not be so open to receive something but moreso be open to take things into consideration and then consult with the Holy Spirit--I mean, it should grab the Christian's attention, who wants to join, when they hear that an organization calls a false god their mentor.

God bless,
And I encourage all who haven't already to seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I pray His joy and peace upon you!