Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ministry Updates

As most of you know, I have acquired all 9 BGLO rituals. But I have also acquired about 20-25 WGLO rituals. This was done by the grace of God and some people with willing hearts to help. Thank-You ALL!!! These rituals will be carefully perused for specific subject matter, prove that the material they quote or use is not original material and therefore not protected as their intellectual property.

I am now asking each and every one of you to help me. I need all of your diverse talents and FREE TIME to obtain certain information. I will of course contact you personally, if I have your contact information or you can call me. Why am I asking for help? Because many of you all have been so faithful to God in this area and I want you all to share in every victory with me. I will also be in school for a year getting an MBA. PRAY FOR ME! The things I will need help with is simply godly wisdom and counsel, as well as secular knowledge. I look forward to working with you all.

919/278-8911