Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Zeta Phi Beta

Fred:

You stated:

"Yadda, yadda, yadda... ...That is why retention is so hard and reclamation a constant on going process. But if you follow the money, you see why GLO's are so desperate to reclaim their members. They are simply units of money."

WHOA.....!! Hold up there, "buddy"!! Where'd you get that nonsense?? Best believe, you'd better take that back where you got it and DEMAND a REFUND!!  

One of the main reasons college sorors and brothers don't affiliate or affiliate on an "off and on" basis, is financial (i.e. they cannot attend chapter meeting as they are in the process of "paying bills", meeting other obligations that they didn't have while they were students in college, etc.). And, if some of the posts I've read on your site are true, since you joined as Omega in an alumni chapter, you've had the opportunity to know that what I'm saying is true!!

One of the main focuses regarding money is found in one of the issues you constantly raise -- lawsuits. They are bankrupting these organizations. That's why there's a big "to do" over monies. Now....follow that money!

On the personal level, I am always in favor of retention as I'd rather see a brother in the fold, helping the community vs. doing nothing. Often, they assume that the dues are too high and don't become active on that assumption alone!

Once again, Fred.....you've got the wrong answer....yet again!   

Re: Zeta Phi Beta

SDMLAGL - because my dean and ad were old enough to know what a real process was I will never be considered paper. Paper - only refers to signing on the dotted line, paying money and getting the rituals that's paper. Original term right after pledging becomae illegal. So all the new terms dont mean a thing to me.