Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Divine 9 Quest

Minister Hatchett your site has given a lot of young Christian like myself the opportunity to examine our faith and affiliations to worldly things. For those out there who are eager to join BGLOs I would highly recommend that they visit this site at least once and read your forum from members and denounced members on other views points of BGLOs.

I encourage everyone to uses every available resource and outlet including the internet to research and discuses the questions posed on this site. After visiting this site it inspired me to start a yahoo group called “Divine 9 Quest” to compiled a broader range of public information available on the internet concerning Black Greek Letter Organizations. I encourage everyone to stop by and check out over (40) published articles by magazines like Ebony and Jet pertaining to BGLOs.

Best Regards,

D9 Quest Team Member
Divine_9_Quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

alt="Click here to join Divine_9_Quest">
Click to join Divine_9_Quest